Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check your registered to vote

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Not til next year, around April or May I think. The date's not set yet though.

There's a referendum coming up before that though, to amend the constitution to include reference to the rights of the child. So if ya can vote in an election then ya can vote in a referendum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,674 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah I'm on there too. I wasn't sure for a sec if I sent that thing back or not.

Now I guess I should start thinking about who to vote for. Dustin or Mickey? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

My mum always said I needed a voting card to vote (should be sent to our house), Ive never had one but am registered to vote. Do I need one or is she reffering to an old system?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Im not registered to vote and I dont think Im gonna register because I dont know anything about politics really.
    The one thign that came to my mind though when I saw this thread title was 'How bad is that feckin' ad for the voting. That feckin Gloria Estafan or whatever singing a song telling us all to vote. FFS!'

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Im not registered to vote and I dont think Im gonna register because I dont know anything about politics really.
    neither do the government so you're alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

The road I live on doesn't exist according to the list.

Advertisement