Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson hiding out in Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

magick wrote:
    sure do we really care about that child molesting monkey loving billionare?
    Please... lets leave monkeys out of this... It was chimps that were his thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Savman wrote:
    He never touched any children ffs :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/I]

Guess who doesn't watch 'South Park' then! :rolleyes:

I meant it as a joke, people! God, get a sense of humour, will ye!

Besides, sooner or later somebody here was going to post up that 'South Park' quote. It was only a matter of time. Just thought I'd get in there first. :D

Lighten up, for feck's sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Guess who doesn't watch 'South Park' then! :rolleyes:

I meant it as a joke, people! God, get a sense of humour, will ye!

Besides, sooner or later somebody here was going to post up that 'South Park' quote. It was only a matter of time. Just thought I'd get in there first. :D

Lighten up, for feck's sake.
    FYI I'm well aware of the scene in South Park. I laughed when it showed first but didnt provoke the same reaction coming from you. Go figure.

Isn't there a separate humour forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

he was in kinsale for the day a few weeks ago,walked by my mum on the street with his kids and entourage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 makaveli33

did anybody hear about jackson buying a castle in tyrrellspass, co westmeath? apparently he has visited it many times before and recently purchased it for a mediocre €4.3 million with intent to renovate and live here with his kids out of the spotlight of the paparazzi.. if anoybody has more info on this let me know! whats the place called is it simply ' tyrrellspass castle ' ??? thats what was reported in the newspapers and on the radio anyway..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I just hope he can live with the tag of only being WestMeaths 2nd biggest pop-star (after Joe Dolan of course).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Mick Jagger's in town, lock up your daughters...

Michael Jackson's in town, lock up your sons ;)

Advertisement