Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you become a Vampire?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

I'd love to be immortal. I wouldn't have to be involved in the meaningless rat race that is life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

The definitive vampire has to be Gary Oldman from Bram Stokers Dracula.

F*ck those gimps the rest of you speak of.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think immortality would be interesting. I have to say it would be better living in the centuries past rather than the potential future. I mean the world could end in 2007 becausde of some dick with a nuke... as opposed to the 11th-20th century where you could manipulate governments, embezzle billions, slaughter armies and fun stuff like that.

Also I'm assuming you would be able to make other vampires...

So just find a total minter, sexx0r her up and you have a vampire woman for the rest of eternity :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,202 ✭✭✭Archeron

I'm the great great grand nephew of Dr Van Helsing and I'm gonna hunt you fiends down and jam pointy sticks in you til you cry like 2 year olds and then explode in a miasma of blood and ancient coffin dust leaving naught behind but the faintest idea of your earthly existence and the shadow of your screams as you get dragged to Hell for an eternity of torment which will make you realize that there is no such thing as immortality and even if there was, it is but the blink of eye in comparison to Hells idea of eternity.
    Mwahahahaha.

So there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

Archeron wrote:
    I'm the great great grand nephew of Dr Van Helsing and I'm gonna hunt you fiends down and jam pointy sticks in you til you cry like 2 year olds and then explode in a miasma of blood and ancient coffin dust leaving naught behind but the faintest idea of your earthly existence and the shadow of your screams as you get dragged to Hell for an eternity of torment which will make you realize that there is no such thing as immortality and even if there was, it is but the blink of eye in comparison to Hells idea of eternity.
    Mwahahahaha.

So there.

I will be a vampire with evil lasers!!

Pew pew pew!!1111

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

Tazz T wrote:
    Sod that. You wouldn't be able to go on a holiday in the sun.
    You wouldn't be able to afford it.
    Vampires are a bunch of scroungers to be honest.

MM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Don1 wrote:
    Easy solution, just go out with sexy vamps! :rolleyes:
    Touché!

And about the killing people...on second thought, there's no shortage of people to be found that I wouldn't actually feel a little justified in draining the blood from TBH.

But yeah no sunlight would be lame. Night time blows in comparison with daytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I think a lot of people are looking at vampires and getting confused about the message that is being sent out. Yes you get to be immortal, but it just means your a miserable, selfish twat for ever. It'd be boring after about twenty years.
    Jesus, its bad enough going to the same nightclubs every week!

not at all, if mother theresa was a vampire she'd still be doing good and would continue on doing so for eternity, okay she'd be drinking blood now and then but its all swings and roundabouts really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Bambi wrote:
    hmmm..given its halloween and ive been playing vampire TM: bloodlines it'd have to be yes...hell even being a nosferatu could be fun
    Vampire TM: Bloodline ftw \o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Roleplaying it is better, good game though.

Having roleplayed as a Ventrue, I would definitely be a vampire. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

chamlis wrote:
    Vampire TM: Bloodline ftw \o/

indeed *headbangs*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Hell yeah. Vampires are sexy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Would love to be a vampire but I can't give up the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Having roleplayed as a Ventrue, I would definitely be a vampire. :)

Having played as a NWoD Daeva, I must concur :)

Binomate wrote:
    If you had to go around feeding on peoples blood, and you were immortal, you'd be the biggest form of transport for the HIV. Soon everyone would become HIV positive and everyone would die off and you'd starve.

1 - I doubt the virus could survive long inside a non-living body.
    2 - How would you pass it on? Biting wouldn't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

**** yeah. Who wouldn't want to be a vampire? As the lost boys tagline put it so well "Sleep all day, Party all night. Never grow old, Never die. It's fun to be a vampire"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Zillah wrote:
    Having played as a NWoD Daeva, I must concur

Having played as a Mekhet... yeah, f*** it, I still would. Immortality, being a monster, and crushing your enemies over and over again... win.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Being immortal would be boring. No thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

bluewolf wrote:
    Being immortal would be boring. No thanks.

Agreed, yawning galore.

mr_angry wrote:
    Having played as a Mekhet...

*shudders*

We had a Mekhet in our group. I suppose there's a slithering joy to it all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Whisht! Ya crazy Malkavians......

• Advertisement

Crazy!? How dare you! Filthy blue minded fools. Philistines. Dilly dally thrillistines. Jealous of my adventurous thoughts. Fear my mind canoe! Congo twistings will show you your path! Oh yes...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Unfortuneatly you need to be a virgin to turn into a vampire if not you just turn into a ghoul. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭EOA_Mushy

Vamp me babe!!!

And you're all my 1st victims! Please forward your real name and address..... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I'd be an Ann Rice vampire, but not a Buffy vampire.
    Sod them. Laurell K. Hamilton FTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

I suppose would become one as I am already considered a vampire by my friends because of my unnatural paleness.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Naaaaa, that's old fashion. Haven't you ever heard of blood banks? I would just be making withdrawls, not destroying my source of supply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Positives = you get to live forever.

Negatives = you have to dress like a ponce.

I think I'll pass on the offer and find some other route to immortality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Vampires are not entirly immortal though, they just have the chance to be.Stop drinking and you die, simple. Or stake yourself/eat garlic etc... depending on your school of vamp. (Unless I am way off track here, I never did find my way to vampires 101)

Yes, I would like to be a vamp.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Already a creature of the night. By day I could wear my Raybans. I wonder what level of sunblock I would need?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Think Of what you could do sure u would have to kill a few ppl but only kill bad ppl get a job in a prison or something i don't know

ye sure u would have a bad life and all with the watching loved ones die while u never change but think of the good you could do u could rule the world

Advertisement