Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot it can feel so bad

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'okay okay okay....\r\n\r\nif you want your head sorted-\r\nif you want a half decent life-\r\nif you want to enjoy a half decent life-\r\n\r\nTHIS GIRL IS MOST DEFINATELY NOT FOR YOU.\r\n\r\nLook, i know it can be hard, the breakup is still fresh etc etc. it is for mee too man ok? but you have to stay the **** away from her. be busy. very busy.\r\n\r\nyou are stuck in an addictive manipulative relationship.\r\nthis will only end in tears. \r\n\r\nyou have come on to this board to vent your frustration and seek advice on your relationship and how you should approach things...\r\n\r\nwe are all supporting you but you have to suport yourself or you will crumble.\r\n\r\nyou know what you have to do. its been said by plenty of other people incl. myself who have experience in this. you yourself even have previous experience of a bad relationship. \r\n\r\nDo the right thing.\r\ncut yourself off from her. it does not matter if you hang in the same circles. let her be somebody elses problems.\r\n\r\ncome on buddy its time to reassert yourself and take the finger out. \r\nthis is over. let go of it. you will not change her....\r\n\r\nyou will not change her.\r\nyou will not change her.\r\nyou will not change her.\r\n\r\nAND SHE WILL NOT CHANGE.\r\n\r\nyou have described over the past weeks the very anthesis of what love is.\r\n\r\nthis is a control situation. not love. nothing more nothing less. she is reasserting herself at your expense while you sit here and ponder about her.\r\n\r\nfind your friends. someone who you may have not spoken to in a long time perhaps and confide in someone outside of that circle ok? \r\n\r\nas for her wanting to get back with you....\r\n\r\nRUN. KEEP RUNNING. \r\nYou sound like a smart guy who\'s just in a bad situation. get out of it. \r\nstop trying to salvage a sinking ship.\r\n\r\nread all the other posts. you have a bible of advice and support here. trust me. after nearly 4 years of a relationship, i know what im on about. \r\nyour life will not end if you dont end up with her. and look, if its meant to be, it will happen. just not now. you need to back off. or you will get a nervous breakdown.\r\n\r\nyou know what you\'ve got to do.\r\ntake the finger out.\r\n\r\nim pulling no punches here. im just saying what needs to be said. it sounds mean but its not. its hard to accept but you just have to. there\'s not much point posting, asking for advice and undoing all of everything good that you\'ve done.\r\n\r\nthis is over. you will look back on this day with a smile.\r\nits the start of your freedom if you choose to take it.\r\n\r\nmake a stand NOT to allow yourself to be ****ed around. she has no respect for you and she knows exactly how to make you weep. \r\n\r\ndo this now. agree with her. end it and get on with your life.\r\nyou will know love when it comes around but sorry mate, this is not it.\r\n\r\nacceptance is a bitch.\r\njust accept it.\r\npeace out.\r\nkhyf'

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Annie Bananie

Sony wrote:
    I dont know whether she was subconciously tryna prove to herself that she could get me back or not or whether or not she meant what she said-she wants to get back with me

She was drunk and I'm convinced it was the prove-to-herself-she-can-still-have-you.. unfortunately. That incident just prooved how wrong she is for you. Easy to say hard to do - forget about her and find yourself a girl that wants to be with you treats you nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bubblicious

agree with annie bananie.......if se's the beotch she seems to be re: your previous posts, then she was jus tryin to prove she could have you regardless of how bad she has treated you...you really have to forget about her and move on...it's hard but you will be soooo much better off without her in the long run....

people like her don't deserve your love nor your time...

Advertisement