Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OJ Simpson 'admits' to murder in new book.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

nordberg, nordberg, nordberg...sign

Well..

If the glove fits.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Sounds as blatently retrospectively opportunistic as Hitlers lesser known work, "Ich liebe Juden"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Goodshape wrote:
    That's right. Back to bed everybody, your government has figured out how it all transpired.. no need for independent thought here, everything is under control.

What time's Gladiators on at?

You see, uhh, what happened was, uhh, the sound of the gunshots, uhh, ricoched off the, uhh, building, so he was, uhh, leaning back to ask what that sound was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭strassenwolf

But I don't understand where he can find the time to get involved in writing books.

He said after the trial that he was going to devote the rest of his life to finding the "real" killers. That must be a very time-consuming task.

But, keep at it OJ. I'm sure we all wish you every success.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

i dont think he feels alot of remorse for killing them which is very sad. even if he killed them in the heat of the moment 'accidentally' he wouldnt be doing all these distasteful things.
    i dont think he will admit to it even though there is the double jeopardy rule. if they changed the law like they did in the uk, he would be screwed.
    but he definately killed them, any fool looking at the evidence would conclude that, he literally got away with double murder. where is columbo when u need him:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

But I don't understand where he can find the time to get involved in writing books.

He said after the trial that he was going to devote the rest of his life to finding the "real" killers. That must be a very time-consuming task.

But, keep at it OJ. I'm sure we all wish you every success.:p
    Indeed, chasing one's tail is surely a tiresome task!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

lomb wrote:
    any fool looking at the evidence would conclude that, he literally got away with double murder

who needs a jury when the world has you

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Ruu wrote:
    MSNBC for starters. Sure, he'll probably drop into Eason signing copies of the book then we can all have a look at him. :)
    Actually wasn't it Denis Penis or someone like that who got him to sign an autograph and then they walked away from him towards the camera and unfolded to paper to show 'I DID IT' with OJ's signature at the bottom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Actually wasn't it Denis Penis or someone like that who got him to sign an autograph and then they walked away from him towards the camera and unfolded to paper to show 'I DID IT' with OJ's signature at the bottom.
    ROFL! Quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

lomb wrote:
    but he definately killed them, any fool looking at the evidence would conclude that,

its a pitty the police didn't think that before they started planting more "evidence" to make doubly sure he wouldn't walk...

and as soon as the planted evidence was discovered and exposed, sure he could not be convicted. who was to know what evidance was real and what evidence was planted by police.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The family sued him and win a $33.5 million award from a wrongful death suit.

How can he earn any money till he has paid off that ?

TBH
    OJ vowed to find the real killer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MFJ

He doesn't really need ro write it from a "hypothetical" point of view. In the US you can't be charged with the same murder twice so he can literally dance on Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman's graves singing "I killed them" and nothing would happen, afaik anyway.

yeah its called "double Jeoparody" and it goes for any crime.....once you have been found innocent they can not be tried for the same crime, but hypotheticly if he was only charged with nicole's murder, then wrote the book, he could then be tried for Ron Goldman's murder and the book would be uesd as evidence against him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

He was charged with both murders actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

the thing i find funny was he was done for nothing, surely a high speed police chase along a major road should have some kind of penalty in itself without even bringing murder into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Sp@rtacus

He's been at this sort of caper for years. He has a show in the States called "Juiced" (as in OJ, Orange Juiced... :rolleyes:) which is kind of like "Punk'd" only it's AAaaawful :eek: (well even more awful than Punkd :p) Apart from the total cringeworthy not-even-slightly-amusing nature of it, he has sketches which include him trying to sell a pair of leather gloves to random passers-by with the lines "they're great for getting a good strong grip on things, see how well these fit me etc" and trying to sell the white Bronco that he fled in, pointing out bullet holes and other such things. Sickening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

the thing i find funny was he was done for nothing, surely a high speed police chase along a major road should have some kind of penalty in itself without even bringing murder into it!

high speed...HIGHSPEED,
    did you see the footage of the " high speed " chase.
    in one clip you can see an old woman power walking past the OJ's jeep as he is been perused you the whole of the police force.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

ok fair enough i may be wrong it wasnt high speed but still he didnt stop for the police......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭claire-g

Just heard on the news that:

Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation and Fox television have abandoned plans to publish a book by, and television interview with, OJ Simpson in which he describes how he would have killed his ex-wife.

Best decision they ever made!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

no, a second season of Prison Break was their best decision

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mossy Monk wrote:
    no, a second season of Prison Break was their best decision
    "True dat!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

http://cgi.ebay.com/IF-I-DID-IT-OJ-SIMPSONS-CONFESSION-BOOK_W0QQitemZ200050875873QQihZ010QQcategoryZ378QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WTF? Three people have bid 10 million dollars on this book. That's more than OJ was offered to write the bloody thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Hmmm.. it jumped from $2500 to $1,000,000 with a bidder with no bidding history. Fake Fake Fake!

I'd say $2500 woulda been a decent price.. maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Probably a bunch of fake (made up by the seller or something) accounts, has to be fake.

Advertisement