Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you judge people on?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

well, all things being equal. the size of her tits! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Life has thought me to not make preconceptions about people, I judge them on how they address and interact with me, not on their appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

If a person can look you in the eyes it speaks alot for their character.People who shuffle around & look a the floor make a terrible first impression imo its like their afraid of you.

BO can make a first impression last an eternity, dont like that at all.

People who wear sleeveless shirts to show off their tattoo's...

...idiots, nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

You have to know them,then it comes naturally you either like or dislike them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

by the way they talk and on their word of honor.people who doesn't live with their words seriously are rotten people!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

a lot of obvious things but if someone stinks it puts me rite off them, of sweat, fags etc... I can't stand smelly people :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭DilbertPartII

by the way they dress, their shoes and their smell.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭tensecyclist

i judge them by the way they talk. the language they use reveal the real them.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭OliviaM

i judge people by the way they talk and carry themselves.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

i judge people on how much money they have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭carryboy

i judge people with what they eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Some pretty shallow people here. How do you judge a person on their shoes although having said that a nice watch maketh the man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 molypiper

Collie D wrote:
    Some pretty shallow people here. How do you judge a person on their shoes although having said that a nice watch maketh the man

it's their opinion. and how do you judge then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 murrayeel

i judge people by the way deal with others.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭aniascor

I judge people who wear their pjs to the shop, on the luas, or ice-skating.
    If you can't be bothered getting dressed, I can't be bothered talking to you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Collie D wrote:

So if a man has the eyes of a rapist its ok cos his shoes are lurrrrvely and his watch looks expensive?? :confused:

Meh.

Advertisement