Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Committee for this years SSF...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Im up for grunt/elf work if needed again this year.
    Scream HOHOHO whenever/if ya need ma.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Help-Overload! Karl, I will be in touch about running a SSF game. Probably in the Fitz but I'll talk to Luke first.

Hyzepher, thanks. Not sure I can actually manage doing anything more then whats on but I'll certainly keep it in mind. Pass on my thanks!

DeV.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Dev

She is more interested in helping out than running any type of event

Hyzepher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Relative newcomer but would be happy to help where i can!!

Am located in Dublin North and only work mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Tom, you have my phone number - give me a call.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I need to work out what I need *done* first before I accept any more help. Thanks to everyone who has offered and I will be in touch. I think I probably have enough help now but theres always more to do :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

i'd forgotten about the ssf stuff i did... just found it still up on tcal...

if anyone needs/wants graphics for anything, the original graphics etc. are all here:

http://tcal.net/ssf/

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Dev, get Junkyard to get onto me if he needs a hand in Cork. I'm fairly busy/tied to the flat but I might be able to help or at least I may be able to rope some of the old and present Warps lads into helping regardless. I'll convince them it's a pre-Warpcon Charity Auction warm up or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Let me know whats happening if ye want a hand.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

Im avaliable anytime im free tom be glad to give something back this time of year

Mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

based in cork, can also help out. have access to van...and even an ambulance (or 20!) :D also own web design company, so if you need anything done on that front let me know. will PM you my details if you need me.

Advertisement