Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dexter [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭BKtje

Oooh Dexter outwits Doakes but fails at outwitting the investigation into him, infact drawing them closer to him.
    Not to mention Dexter perhaps starting to see Lila for who she really is...but what is that exactly? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

HOLY ****!!!
    Dexter headbutting Doakes was possibly one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen on TV. It came more suddenly than him hitting Paul with the frying pan last season, and he showed a kind of nastiness I hadn't seen with that "I own you" comment just before it... Doakes had it coming for so god damn long, it was just fantastic!
    Freakin' unreal! I'm still grinning from ear to ear! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

HOLY **** is right. What a great episode, although is it wrong that I would of prefered more killing over all the lila lovin.

It looks like Dex is spiraling out of control now, without the respect for his fathers rules he is improvising and getting too arrogant. His father would of never agreed with the way he handled doakes, or sending in the manifesto to the police. He starting to get sloppy, and Lila is the root cause.

That ending line when Dex says "I see you got your light fixed" had me saying "Oh no she didn't"... I guess lila was right, she does get what ever the hell she wants, including Dex.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,833 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

basquille wrote: »

Cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Huh?

i dont know what to make of dexter at all. Very not sence make...

anyway i thought it was going twards a slightly more excentrick dexter.
    Actually i saw a good tshirt there on glarkware . It was a T-shirt written in red blood, something but it does not say dexter or anything its just "i follow harrys code" (or soemthing like that) written in blood so not everyone would get it

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

User45701 wrote: »
    Very not sence make...
    A bit like your posts, User :D

There is now a Dexter forum here, so thats where to discuss it from now on...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement