Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 Days- Can you last?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'm waiting for the video diary OP. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Oul Wan

I could manage without everything (and have done) except the mobile phone. I'd hate to think someone might be trying to contact me in an emergency.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

everything except for the tv. i'm a slave to it.

Yeah. With spare time I began to think, "how in the hell am I going to make this into a documentary that anyone would be interested in watching? Or even how would I possibly edit this..." and decided to abandon it.

Doing a different documentary thingy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

screw that no technology crap. i know i can't live without it.
    i'm broke now because the ATM across the road is out of order and because of that i could only get 6 cans because the off licence closed just before i got there and i had to get my beer in the pub and pay €2.50 a can.
    was kind of worth it though because i got to see a crazy lady at the door of the off licence and she was screaming blue murder because it was closed. someone had changed the 9pm closing time to 8 on the sign on the door.
    "this is bullshít"
    "It's ok, Geraldine"
    "NO. IT'S BULL SHíT. SOMEONE CHANGED THE 9 WITH A LITTLE GREEN THING TO MAKE IT 8. THIS IS BULLSHíT."
    ah well. i ofund it funny.
    anyway, ATMs should hold more money. it's the damn weekend and it's near christmas. of course people are going to be taking out extra money for shopping and drinking. i'm not using a bank any more. cash from now on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement