Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ehobbyasia closed????

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,609 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

it was an obvious overkill comment. i didnt mean for it to be taken literally. just a comparison between the glock and the m11 as backups. you think i'd actually fire 50 rounds into someone at point blank range?

oh and that other ehobby asia site seems to just be a backup gear store. its been open since 2004. sure its even called "ehobby asia combat gear store"

i think if they were going to add airsoft guns to it it would have happened by now. maybe they'll just reopen the other one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Ya methinks ill probably never get an ingram :( . Im positive now about the hfc m190/199 ,just unsure if i want the fullauto model or not :confused:
    i think if they were going to add airsoft guns to it it would have happened by now. maybe they'll just reopen the other one?
    Lets hope

Master of the Universe

is there much of a price difference between the full and semi only versions?

http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=253

HFC M92F. i think ill buy one of these when i get the money. has a full auto feature. although i doubt id ever use it!

the semi auto is $82 on gunner and wgc while the fullauto is $105 [both fullmetal] or their abouts ,its not a big difference but might be the difference between me getting an extra mag straight away or making do without.

Master of the Universe

so, semi with an extra mag or full auto with no extra? hmm..i think id stick with semi. although, you wont have an aeg will you? ...interesting. then maybe auto pistol will be your friend

• Advertisement

quite the dilemma isnt it [since im kinda steering away from the mac 11 i just might go with something thats fullauto]
    Il probably get a pair eventually ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Where you gonna get all the gas for these? Unless you buy it in massive quantities. It ships by ground mail only which can take weeks.

England ,im in no rush

Master of the Universe

wolfarmouries does three bottles for the price of two. takes a week and a half to deliver. anyway, im going for the propane adapter. a lot of people seem to be doing this. and no, it doesnt break guns :P, if you use it properly. the top of the nozzle comes off and you can pour some silicone oil into the bottle, so it basically becomes green gas, minus the nice smelling crap.

Master of the Universe

http://stores.ebay.com/eHobby-Asia-Airsoft-Supplier

its back! finally!

nothing uploaded as of yet. but still. nice to see :):)

• Advertisement

omg truth :eek: i wan't even going 2 click the link cos i saw alot of people getting my hopes up by saying "its back up" when all they had was some gear
    yay cheers oisin.

Their updating the "pistol" section every 2 seconds :D

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY i LOVE that store, thing is i'm just back from new york and well now i kinda don't have much money left (oops)

Master of the Universe

i knew that shop they have full of gear couldnt be a new one...

wow! they've really put up a lot since i checked last night. productive bunch!

and my college grant just came in today....

dare i? heh

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

dare away oisin, dare away!

Master of the Universe

ack no, i'd feel too guilty lol

anyway, my college course actually requires me to buy things such as paint and canvas...i'm not like one of those UCD students who just blows all their grant on booze ;)

well as guilty and all as i felt i wasted no time :D
    went an ordered meself a hfc m190 [fullauto] an extra mag a sling and a holster. And a m8 of mine finaly ordered a tm m4 starter kit from wgc :D
    go on oisin she' s calling you http://cgi.ebay.com/Marui-FA-MAS-SUPER-SV-Airsoft-Auto-Electric-Rifle-AEG_W0QQitemZ270038664467QQihZ017QQcategoryZ64635QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem ;)

Master of the Universe

nice order! so you put an extra mag on even after full auto? big spender :D

ah stop temping me with links! lol. i worked out, a Famas, large 8.4v battery, charger, high cap mag and postage would only cost around the €230 mark.

thats not too much of a dent in my grant

now to just convince my mother to let me buy a third airsoft gun with her credit card. eeek. this is gonna be a tough one

lol.
    *sigh* i still need to go and spend moneys on other bits now like silicon some kit and a rifle bag and im looking around for the best place to get gas hmm
    o yes ill be needing 1 of those nifty shell pouches for my shoty arrgg.

Master of the Universe

i was looking out for a rifle bag myself. saw some nice camo ones on ebay a while back. didnt cost much either.

seriously, i dont want to sound like salesman for the propane adapter, but it seems too good to be overlooked.

check this out
    http://www.unconventional-airsoft.com/information/adapter/adapter.php.htm

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=18480

there was an excellent thread talking to the guy who invented the product. he posted up a lot of the data he came up with while researching into what exactly green gas is made up of. if i find it i'll post it up.

the end result basically says,
    green gas = propane + silicone oil + some smelling agent.

ive come to the conclusion that is it totally ridiculous to import green gas for €12 a bottle when i can just walk over to tesco and buy some propane for a fraction of the price.

im going read up on it now cos to be perfectly honost i dont no squat about gas at the moment :o

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

well, the one thing to make sure with gas is, if you're using green/propane, make sure your gun is strong enough for it! :D

turn the mag and the bottle upside down to fill it. smaller mags 3 seconds, larger ones 5-6. some sites say to fill it in bursts.

oh, and for the love of god, dont go putting a lighter to the end of the gun. looks cool, not safe in the slightest lol

oh, and there have been cases of green gas containers exploding due to heat temperatures in cars. they are made from really thin alloy. not nearly strong enough for holding propane

Master of the Universe

also, it might seem like a good idea to empty the gas out of the mag when you're done by pressing the valve down. dont do this, it can damage the o rings...just empty the gas by shooting it (a bit more annoying then it sounds)
    oh and to prevent leaks in future, when you're finished, put a one second squirt of gas into the mag.

well everywere ive read bout my soon 2 be sidearm says that it can take green gas all year round pretty much. im reading bout that propane do-hicky at the moment but the main site is down. Do you have this thing for your mac11 r or u considering gettin it?

Master of the Universe

that site has been down for about three weeks. thats the main reason i havent gotten one yet.

the older adapter had a short nozzle, which was hard to fill a mac 11 mag with. for some reason their nozzle reciever thingy is set a bit deeper then normal mags. actually i find it a bit tricky to fill it with a normal green gas bottle. the new adapter out at the moment has a longer nozzle though. so im just waiting for the site to come back online and then ill order one. then i'll be off to tesco to buy a big bottle of propane :)

im getting one mainly because the mac11 goes through so much gas. its actually ridiculous

looks very promising so it does.And i realy wasnt looking forward 2 buying some expensive gas from england tbh.

Master of the Universe

all you have to worry about now is importing bbs! ;)

;)

Advertisement