Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelcon: Who's going?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

nesf wrote:
    Myself and simu will be there with Seosaph. I've no idea if I'll have time outside of the wetting of the baby's head but I may stagger into a Larp or two. Gar's looks interesting.

I heard a lot of good things about that actually. I was in the L5R LARP at the time though, which wasn't too bad either. It was totally out-shone by Vampire though, which was awesome!

I overheard gamers talking about loads of games where the entire party failed / got wiped-out though. It would seem that you can role-play badly after all! (Statistically speaking). I also got interviewed by those people hanging around with the video camera. They didn't seem to appreciate the fact that I thought everything was 'alright', as opposed to mega-awesome-fantastic-splurge. Maybe I just like disappointing people like that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well I broke my 'con virginity this weekend. It was a great laugh. Sadly only got to go on the Saturday, but sure I'll try for the weekend next time. The only down side was that there just wasn't enough time for the RPG's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That was an extremely fun con alright, got to try LARPing for the first time. So, which one's next =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dominicon in Maynooth.

I am still not well :( missing gealcon has me pissed of tbh.
    Hope you all had a wonderful time, I hear the charity auction did staggeringly well.

Yeah, i was playing civ through that though.

Can't make Dominicon unfortunately, friends 18th that week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Again the fates plot against us :)

=p

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Raphael wrote:
    Yeah, i was playing civ through that though.

Can't make Dominicon unfortunately, friends 18th that week.

Come to Warpcon..... It is the land of beer and fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

And Itzacon!

/pluggage

Gentlemen, please, I will come to all of your cons. SO long as you give me free in >.>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

What the hell, do you think we do this for charity or som-

Er...

Well the answer is still no. >_>

Dem =(

Advertisement