Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Hugs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

With names like kittenkiller and Irish Grumpy tis no wonder yiz need a hug!
    :D:D:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I need a hug this morning - my hair is finally falling out from the chemo - luckily smccarrick is on his way home to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Hi Cathy, I usually don't do this in public but

HUG

jsb wrote:
    Hi Cathy, I usually don't do this in public but

HUG
    Thanks, I did not think that I was going to get upset over this, it is only hair, but just means that I will not be able to forget about it for a while. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

That is class! I love hugs. Hmm must find someone to hug!

Music is cool too. :D

Btw, Cathy I think you're amazing! Really really amazing! I really hope everything works out for you! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

CathyMoran wrote:
    I need a hug this morning - my hair is finally falling out from the chemo - luckily smccarrick is on his way home to me.

Heya Cathy,

really sorry to hear that. When i was 18 a friend of mine was diagnosed with a brain tumour, and the Chemo would really kick his ass....he was a crazy metal fan and had this savage long hair which started to fall out. I think at times he felt that was worse than the tumour. :)

You may notice that i was using the past tense there, well to fill you in it's not because he passed away, it's because he has since become a yuppie and cut his hair!! :D

Anyway, keep fighting and you'll win....no one seems to say it but people do survive this type of thing all the time. We're all here for computer hugs whenever you need them

[hug]Cathy[/hug]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

So dragan, will we be seeing you on rafton street with a sign anytime soon? You could charge people 20cent or something and give it to chairty!

If i was a hot girl, i'd make a packet.

Thanks to everyone for the hugs earlier, they were really appreciated...now I feel embarassed that I got so upset, sorry, am fine now and have a new wig...got my remaining hair really short and feel sufficiently like my hero Kylie with it (really short hair suits me much to my suprise). Thanks and hugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

CathyMoran wrote:
    got my remaining hair really short and feel sufficiently like my hero Kylie with it (really short hair suits me much to my suprise). Thanks and hugs.

Well in that case you have made a very exclusive list. To date, i have only 3 women on the list of "still cute as hell with short hair" and they are

1) Kylie
    2) Natalie Portman
    3) Demi Moore

looks like i now need to add

4) CathyMoran! :)

Im going to try this in Galway next holiday that comes up. I'll have my camera by then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement