Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike parts for trade?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bsb1971

Hey there, I have a brand new unused ultegra 6650 compact crankset, cranks 175, minus chainrings, looking to swap for 6650 compact with 170 cranks of reasonable condition. I will also consider swap for a 105 compact. Anyone interested let me know, otherwise it will be bound for ebay. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭The Big Lebowsky

I have a set of ultegra 6600 172.5 compact crankarms 110 BCD. I Want to swap them for a pair of ultegra 170mm compact cranks.

UltegraCranks006.jpg

If you can't find anyone to swap these Ultegra compact cranks with, I would be very interested in buying them from you as these are exactly what I am looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭rosscollins 1988

Looking to swap my 175 shimano 105 (5600) standard chainset for 165s. The crank arms have been used lightly for a year (on the track) but the chainrings are as new having only done 2 10 mile tts in 2012.

Would be willing to swap for tiagra/105/ultegra and some cash to settle the difference in standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

Hi folks.

anyone got a pair of SPD pedals (Something like A520's) they want to swap for a set of Look Keo Easy pedals in grey. The Look pedals are a bit scuffed but perfect and in everyday use. I have SPD on another bike and want to standardise on them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Kebel

I have a set of 520s, which i have been meaning to sell - they were on a Cyclocross bike I sold so they are well scuffed but working perfectly - will stick up a pic when I get home tonight - can sell cheaply or swap whichever. (also have cleats if needed).

Kebel

Kebel wrote: »
    I have a set of 520s, which i have been meaning to sell - they were on a Cyclocross bike I sold so they are well scuffed but working perfectly - will stick up a pic when I get home tonight - can sell cheaply or swap whichever. (also have cleats if needed).

Kebel

Great. Cleats would be brilliant. Swapping would be best for me but if you dont want the Looks then I would buy them (cheaply!!)

A520's are €32 including cleats on Chain reactions at the moment.

If you want the Looks I have an older set as well I will throw in for a straight swap. You are welcome to the grey cleats as well although worn..

Thats cool, I hadn't give the price any thought but I know what they cost new so wouldn't have been looking for big money in any event - lets see if we can meet next week and I'll think about your pedals in the meantime - I may have a clubmate who will take them, in which case a swap will work, otherwise I am loking for a quuick and (inexpensive sale).

Given the value of the stuff, travelling a distance or postage is uneconomical, I work in Dublin City Centre and live West Side, how does that suit?

Will post a pic tonight, in case when you see them you decide they are too scuffed - they are as I said in my earlier post well scuffed, but working perfectly and bearings are smooth etc,

Cheers

K

Pic, as promised

K

Kebel wrote: »
    Pic, as promised

K

Hi Kebel.

I am going to pass on these thanks.

main reason is I need something with a bit of a platform on them similar to these A520's.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/s?q=a520

thanks anyway..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Seaswimmer wrote: »
    Hi Kebel.

I am going to pass on these thanks.

main reason is I need something with a bit of a platform on them similar to these A520's.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/s?q=a520

thanks anyway..

I may have something you'd be interested in, like these but grey instead of white. Can post pics if you like. I've no spare cleats though.

$T2eC16JHJIYE9qUcNbUqBR(bn2EPSw~~60_35.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

I have a compact 172.5 SRAM S350 GXP chain set with approx 8000kms on them looking for similar compact in 170 I can post pics if needs be
    Cork area btw

I may have something you'd be interested in, like these but grey instead of white. Can post pics if you like. I've no spare cleats though.

$T2eC16JHJIYE9qUcNbUqBR(bn2EPSw~~60_35.JPG

Thanks dark glasses but not quite what I am looking for. I think I will just buy the A520's on chain reaction and sell the Looks hopefully. Thanks all..

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mamil biker

I have a 130mm carbon Cinelli stem, that I'd like to swop for a pair of 105/ultegra SPD pedals. Stem only used for 1 spin. Too big for me.
    Based in Cork

Any good to anyone.

I have a set of Ultegra 6650 compact cranks - no chainrings, crank length 175mm. Brand new, never used. I'm open to offers from anyone who is interested in them and has something to swap. I'm looking for 52/36 chain rings either 110bcd or 130 bcd, and a carbon seatpost either 27.2 or 31.6mm. But like I said, am open to offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 irinel

I have 100mm deda elementi zero or 90mm giant conect stems to trade for 110mm lenght.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Ultegra 6750 Compact 50/34 which has seen 1 summer use.

Looking to swap for Ultegra 6700 Double 53/39 or something similar with similar low usage.

Ultegra 6750 Compact 50/34 which has seen 1 summer use.

Looking to swap for Ultegra 6700 Double 53/39 or something similar with similar low usage.

Forgot to add offering/looking for 175mm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

I have a set of white Look Keo Max 2 pedals that I'm looking to swap for black/grey, if anyone has anything? Not looking to sell, just a swap, if nobody has anything, I'll keep them.

286514.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 puttyman

Hi...i'm looking for a spare wheel for my TT bike for the turbo trainer...can swap for giant mtb parts(frame,forks and bars are there) and road parts. I'll look in the shed and see whats there..thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

Hi , I have a new campagnolo record 11sp front derailleur 32mm clamp , which I am looking to swap for record braze on new or good condition. Chorus or other considered once in good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

I have Shimano200CX biopace triple cranks, front and rear derailleurs. I'm looking for long reach brake calipers and interrupter brake levers for my wifes commuter bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

I have a pair of Rapha Merino gloves new unworn in the bag, unwanted Christmas present.

Looking to part exchange them for a decent turbo trainer.

The gloves are €70 new on the Rapha site, the are size large.

I'm based in Cork.

Cheers,

Murph

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Spins

Hi,
    Looking for any of the components from Campys Centaur Red groupset.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭dermabrasion

Looking to swap new never worn Solo XL jersey for Look Keo pedals. Jersey was a gift, too big. Need pedals for winter bike. I am not interested in Look Keo Easy as the one I have has split open.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Hi, I'm looking for a 5mm white headset spacer for 1 1/8" steerer. Must be in very good condition. Can swap black/carbon spacers.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a 5mm white headset spacer for 1 1/8" steerer. Must be in very good condition. Can swap black/carbon spacers.

Nail polish ? ;-)

Looking to swop a brand new sram GXP bb Italian thread . Swop for a shimano bb any hollow tech screw in type

I have a Shimano Ultegra compact 50/34 chainset

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/shimano-ultegra-6750-compact-10sp-chainset/rp-prod39018

which has only seen a summer of use and is in very good condition. Crank length 175

I am looking to exchange it for a 53/39 double/standard chainset of similar quality and crank length, something like

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/shimano-ultegra-6700-double-10sp-chainset/rp-prod39017

Is there anybody there with a double who is looking to go the other way ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I have a BIG FAN for a turbo looking for a swap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mamil biker

Carpenter wrote: »
    I have a BIG FAN for a turbo looking for a swap
    Would ya be interested in swop for an elec heater. 😄

Advertisement