Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike parts for trade?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

Is the Ultegra a 52 or 53 big chainring?

Would you be interested in an Ultegra 6600, 53-39 with 170 cranks, brand new, never fitted?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

Is the Ultegra a 52 or 53 big chainring?

Would you be interested in an Ultegra 6600, 53-39 with 170 cranks, brand new, never fitted?
    Hi Paul it's 53 glossy grey ultegra. Tbh I'd like another grey crank. I,ll hold out for bit longer. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Wicklowrider

I have a Zefal HPX size 4 that is just a tiny bit too big to fit my frame. It would likely fit anything from 59 cm to 64.

I would like to swap it for size 3 or a really good mini pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Hi
    I am looking to swap my Garmin 500 for a 705 my Garmin is running perfect (I just did a master reset) and it is in new condition so am expecting the same from the 705 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

Hi, I am looking to swap my Giant Defy 4 (2010 model Large 56) for something similar but in size M/L (54). I bought this too big for me and would ideally liek to swap for something similar but in a smaller size.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭1jcdub

I have a Tiagra triple chainset, 9 speed ultegra cassette 12-23, ultegra triple front mech, chain and mint Tiagra 9 speed triple levers for sale or swap for 105 double compact 172.5 mech, levers etc

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Would anyone like to trade my set of Shimano M647 DX pedals for their M540/520s? I've no real need for the cage around the spd.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Kebel

I have a set of Shimano SPDs (without the cage), M520's I think, but chant check till next week as I am on hols, would be interested in a swap if you were.

My pedals are a couple of years old so not new as some of the black paint is missing for clippings in etc and general use etc, they are however working perfectly and the bearings are spot on. The only reason I am considering a change is that I often have to use the bike with my “normal” shoes, so our pedal would actually be more suitable for me.

Let me know if interested and I can let you see them, shortly.

Kebel

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Kebel wrote: »
    I have a set of Shimano SPDs (without the cage), M520's I think, but chant check till next week as I am on hols, would be interested in a swap if you were.

My pedals are a couple of years old so not new as some of the black paint is missing for clippings in etc and general use etc, they are however working perfectly and the bearings are spot on. The only reason I am considering a change is that I often have to use the bike with my “normal” shoes, so our pedal would actually be more suitable for me.

Let me know if interested and I can let you see them, shortly.

Kebel

Yeah I'd be interested in having a look anyways, no rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

Hi,

I have a set of the non aero brake levers, as on the photos. They are unused from new. I am looking for the same aero model 1051 or just the black hoods only or something else instead, i.e. Shimano UniGlide cassette 7-speed, etc.

9366760932_f2c0459496_o.jpg

9363980385_df51b120ac_o.jpg

9366761132_3b999df13f_o.jpg

9366761212_093563b588_o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭redmaxi

As per title, Team Edition. This is the cheapest one I could find on line for sale.

I would like to swap for a saddle with a cut out e.g. SLR or Flite Flow or one of the Specialized BG range. Anything considered.

tumblr_mqwe29g8fr1sckrxdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqwe29g8fr1sckrxdo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mqwe29g8fr1sckrxdo3_250.jpg

tumblr_mqwe29g8fr1sckrxdo4_250.jpg

tumblr_mqwe29g8fr1sckrxdo6_250.jpg

tumblr_mqwe29g8fr1sckrxdo5_250.jpg

tumblr_mqwe29g8fr1sckrxdo7_250.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

Have a Cycle Against Suicide SS jersey, L, brand new never worn, looking to swap for an XL cycling jersey of any description.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Hi guys,

Does anyone have an old seatpost that would be compatible with a modern hybrid they're looking to get rid of in the Dublin area?

Offering €0 or swap for an old 7spd MTB mech....

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Eoin_Morton

Planet X 50mm Rear Track Fixie Wheel Tubular

This wheel is new and has never been ridden, fresh out of the box.

Laced onto PX large flange track hubs with 24 spokes.

120mm rear spacing and fix/freewheel hub - fit a track cog On-One side and a freewheel or un-lockringed track cog on the other.

The wheel came with tub stuck on so some glue is present on the rim (tub not included but can be thrown into a deal)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

120mm rear spacing and fix/freewheel hub - fit a track cog On-One side and a freewheel or un-lockringed track cog on the other.

The wheel came with tub stuck on so some glue is present on the rim (tub not included but can be thrown into a deal)
    do you know what the rider weight limit is? I was thinking of building one with the 101mm rims which I presume can handle more weight

also what price are you looking for and are the spokes 3.2mm x 1mm or 2.3mm x 1.5mm?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Brads locks

Compact chainset 172.5 crank arms, never used, will swap for similar with 175 crank arms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Speedy_ Gonzales

Dura Ace 7900 53 teeth chainring, good quality, want to swap for Dura Ace 7900 52 teeth chainring.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Jack Joll

Ultegra 6750 Compact Crankset 172.5mm, available for sale or trade, as of next week. I have a power2max with crankset on the way so looking for a good home for my Ultegra cranks. Will sell for €175 or swap for a decent set of good condition deep rim wheels, low spoke count carbon or alu not bothered something with a bit of age but not alot of wear or rough riding!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

MOD VOICE: Any items that are for sale and not trade should be given their own threads, I have already moved the follow up post.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 gav07

I have an as-new black/white Fizik Arione with kium rails that I'd like to swap for a Fizik Antares

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I have a 500 that I want to swap anyone interested for another gps swap

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bonirl

Hi. Might be interested. Which garmin is it and why do you want to swap? Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭macbane66

Selle Italia slr max flow saddle (unused) still in original packaging didn't suit my rear , looking for front and back derailleurs, 105 , ultegra for a winter build.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

Hi what width is SLR flow?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭macbane66

Hi what width is SLR flow?

145mm wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

I have a Specialized Toupe in white, 143mm wide, that I would like to swap for the same one in black. It is the entry level model, and has some signs of wear, but is in very good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ampc087

I am looking for an Ultegra BB 6500 or just the left side screw cap.

I have stuff to trade for right bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 835 ✭✭✭countrykid

Hollow tech ultegra? Which thread
    Have a dura ace bb here in English thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ampc087

countrykid wrote: »
    Hollow tech ultegra? Which thread
    Have a dura ace bb here in English thread
    Ultegra Octalink not Hollowtech I am afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Karma

heya, looking for some mounts for a manitou black and a manitou axel post fork to take a IS mount brake, i have various other mounts to swap, i have other bits too if you have what i need :)

Advertisement