Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theoretical Physics College Course, CTYI

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

The TY in CTYI stands for talented youth.
    Im assuming that this 'talented youth'. Presuamably this 'talented youth' is smart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

&#231 wrote: »
    Dave smirked, then said no more :P and he's in Budapest for some unknown reason :)

*hangs head in shame*

Can we drop the Ctyi topic and get back to what we all know and love; Physics! Otherwise it'll get into a typical little restrained fight on the topic of 'Ctyi sucks; no it doesn't!' to put it simply like so many other threads and conversations become.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'll split the CTYI posts off from this thread at some stage when i'm sober. until then, carry on talking TP.

I'll split the CTYI posts off from this thread at some stage when i'm sober. until then, carry on talking TP.

Setting a good example for the kids I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Well you have to get used to college life and all that it entails sooner or later...

• Advertisement

Stop! You're making me wish I skipped fourth year more!

You lie! You didn't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭notjim

it's only a lie if crash_000 has been sober since.

Advertisement