Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I got arested

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

I'm not big! And how "savvy" is it that my dad had to get me out of it? ;)

I can't bee effin lieve those fuucks can rob and get away with it.

And it was public order not drunk and disorderly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Sonofagun_90

Haha. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Me thinks with attitude like that tu could be studying quantum physics and will still end up at the states pleasure.
    Me thinks tu needs to injest large quantity of Cop On lite and get a grip.

me knows tu extremely immature annoying person and if me a guard me would dispense sudden kick to crotch which might soften tu's cough.

Me thinks tu shold be thankfull me wasn't guard in question:D

And with spelling like that you could be studying well.. a brick wall perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Amp my man!!!! what wit,cut down with a pithy one liner... turned into a cocked hat,humiliated, beaten , bent outa shape,flummoxed.....banjaxed

God I wish I was as witty as you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Amp my man!!!! what wit,cut down with a pithy one liner... turned into a cocked hat,humiliated, beaten , bent outa shape,flummoxed.....banjaxed

God I wish I was as witty as you

sarcasm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Some one's giving the finger in their interpretation, but don't worry, I'm not the one to run and tell.

Flutter whatsyourface.
    Bog off.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I heard the whole thing on the phone at the time, shouting at the guards that you would break their faces, silly!

Stupid. I still have 2 more weekends of drinking there. I don't want them on my ass. Awh well. :s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

jezza wrote:
    Me gets robbed. My brother goes to get the cops. The cops don't want to come onto that street. My brother tells them they sort it or he will. Guards come. Guards search the ones that took it. Guards find nothing. Guards come back to me and tell me that theres nothing they can do. Guards are going to walk away from me. Me gets mad. Me tells guard if he doesnt get back here i'd break his face. Guard comes back. Guard tells me to calm down. Me tells guard he's there to do a job, protecting the public, not standing on the corner picking his nose. Guard not like that. Guard asks me my name. Even though he knew it. Guard asks me my birthday, me cant remember what year. Guard accuses me of being 16. Me takes offence. Me tells him I'm 17 and 300 and 40 something days. Guys start to laugh. Guard get thick. Guard insults my brother and I get thick. Guard threatened to arrest me and I said well come on so I'll walk down with ya. Guard wouldn't come. Guard goes to walk away again. I get annoyed and ask him if I robbed my money back off the romanians would he arrest me and hes like yeah, if i saw you breaking the law i'd arrest you. I tell him I'll wait till he goes round the corner. Guard thinks/knows I'm serious. Guard arrests.

Theres prob a lot more that I cant remember.

jezza wrote:
    No they didn't. They let me out when my dad came in, my dad is a cop in that station. They just said I was hysterical and I was brought in for my "general safety and well being" I replied "me arse".

They were right fools though. Cheek of that telling me my own age.

Son of Guard, Other Son of Guard, Guard, Guard in same station. Other guard in same station. A proud tradition indeed. It will never make a movie script, though. Maybe if you can get Farrell to play all the roles, where he robs himself, arrests himself, gets himself off (:eek:).

You could call it "Cop Box".

• Advertisement

Huh? He was a guard from Clara station afaik...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

jezza wrote:
    Stupid. I still have 2 more weekends of drinking there. I don't want them on my ass. Awh well. :s
    Yeah, you already have me on your ass, I don't share.

My ass is big enough for them too!!

jezza wrote:
    Huh? He was a guard from Clara station afaik...

... wow is there anything Farrell hasn't done....:eek:

He hasn't made my head process hard stuff.

Pity it would save on spoons.

Wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Me likes this thread jezza, thank you! Ireland's most wanted :D
    Me has lolled and roffled :D

Irelands Least Wanted more like...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

excuse me jezza def rates as one of the top wanted individuals in the country!!!!!

• Advertisement

Absolute cow.. IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Absolute cow.. IMHO

if we wanted your opin.... actually we dont want you opinion... do we look like we really care what you think... eh... nope!

Absolute cow.. IMHO
    Rofffffffle!!!!!

Why thank you honey! :D

jules80 wrote:
    if we wanted your opin.... actually we dont want you opinion... do we look like we really care what you think... eh... nope!

Who's this "we " you keep referring to pullet????

Am I not entitled to contribute to Boards.ie just like you??

Do you actually own the fcukin kip???

All opinions should be equally valid and in my opinion,based on the posts I have read, Jezza is an mark one asshole....but thats just my opinion.

I'd lump you in the same category tbh...

Ha ha ha ha ha hah ha hah ahahahhahahahhaha

Ha who give ya a leg up getting up on that high horsey of yours buddy?

This is *the* place for mark one assholes SOO welcome aboard old bean.
    Fasten your seatbelts, its there for your safety

:eek: There must be an outbreak of good 'shrooms down Clara way....

thank you for the welcome incoherent one:D

I'm not from Clara!!! *Thumbs up*

You sound like you are... all over the place like a mad womans shyte

Ah no. I'm tullamore all the way.

• Advertisement

What makes u think im on drugs btw?

Advertisement