Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: 2X03 - "Scan" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

CatInABox wrote:
    The 7 o'clock thing was just told to his little girl to make sure the wife was going to meet up with him.
    Ah right.. completely mis-interpreted that so.

But i assumed the daughter didn't tell C-Note's wife.. as we got the scene with her asleep which i assumed meant the daughter fell asleep before getting to tell her. Makes more sense than my theory i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

basquille wrote:
    PS - Holly was HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWTTTTTT! :eek:

snapshot20060905215351yg6.jpg

pffft you should see her in the HDTV tape my brother sent me :p

ohh and the quote with picture is necessary, can't have enough of holly valance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

basquille wrote:
    snapshot20060905215351yg6.jpg

how did you take the screen shot?

excellent episode. 9/10

Mossy Monk wrote:
    how did you take the screen shot?
    Ahem.. screenshot!? :confused: That's a personal photo of myself and Holly..

... all right, i'll confess - it's not! Had ye fooled.. didn't I.... eh...? Anyways, took screenshot using Media Player Classic - simply paused on all the Holly goodness and 'Save Image As' in the the File Menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

basquille wrote:
    Ah right.. completely mis-interpreted that so.

But i assumed the daughter didn't tell C-Note's wife.. as we got the scene with her asleep which i assumed meant the daughter fell asleep before getting to tell her. Makes more sense than my theory i suppose.

he wanted her to turn the porch light on at 7 if she was gonna meet him, which she did, so the daughter must've told her

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

snapshot20060905225335bmpoj7.jpg

well i'll be darned

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You people and your HR-loving (and i don't mean 'Human Resources') cousins! :rolleyes:

I'll say good-day to you..

** leaves thread **

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

Linc and Michael with the Rock Paper Scissors moment

As someone who uses RPS to settle every debate (and even integrated it into my sport) that was an especially proud moment for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Thought it was brilliant, and I agree, some pretty funny lines, this was damn funny,

Linc: "Man, it's quiet out here. Inside there was always noise - someone yelling, guards making rounds.. kinda got used to it."
    Michael: "You're right.. we should go back!"

9/10!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

in that scene in the car with the dry humour the acting was soooooo bad. Look at Wenthworths (or whatever his name is) face just after he told the joke. Terrible acting.

Who is sucures cellie that everyone is mentioning?

Thought it was a good solid episode. Nice to see Sucures cousin make an appearance as i was wondering why we didn't see him in Ep1 and Ep2.

I can't see the storyline with the doc developing any further tbh and hopefully the president is right around the corner. Does anyone know who they got in to replace the previous actor?

I liked the flashback work they did but it's a pity they didn't use it more throughout the episode.

No Tbag. Madness! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great episode. The barcode/scan idea was very clever, and its great to see some old faces back.

I didn't see the VP thing with Tancredi's father coming... thats obviously going to play into end of the series (whenever that is).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Great episode.

The burnt remains won't put off Mahone for long. Won't they DNA test them and find out that it ain't our heroes at all?

Also when Sucre caught the freight train, was it kinda obvious to the cop that he had caught the train and then Mahone and the feds would be waiting for him at the other end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Anam

Bond-007 wrote:
    Great episode.

The burnt remains won't put off Mahone for long. Won't they DNA test them and find out that it ain't our heroes at all?
    Yeah but it will at least buy michael and lincoln some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Bond-007 wrote:
    As said, it'll buy them some time. Michael seemed to think they'd be in Mexico by the time the Feds figure it out but I wouldn't be surprised if Mahone puts a rush order on the DNA test and finds out much sooner. Though with Bellick and Geary hot on their tail that story doesn't need the Feds involved in the Michael and Linc chase too.

One thing that gets me though, and nobody has mentioned it, is C-Note's wife. She called the FBI woman in to tell her something about her him. Is she setting up C-note or throwing them off the scent with a lie maybe? Is she going to tell them where she's planning to meet him in a weeks time?

Then there's Patricia Wettig who played the vice-president last year. Since she's not going to be back I'm wondering is moving Gov Tancredi up to vice-pres a way to keep that story going without featuring her or even the character? Maybe he'll be the one directing Kellerman now and there'll just be references to Reynolds from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I thought Patricia Wettig was in last nights episode, jor el.
    Wasn't she talking to Kellerman after Sara was arrested in the hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

TmB wrote:
    I thought Patricia Wettig was in last nights episode, jor el.
    Wasn't she talking to Kellerman after Sara was arrested in the hospital?

He was talking to her on the phone,but you only see it from his end. You never see or hear her. Apparantly they will be able to get her back later in the season,until then,they will have to use Kellerman and Sara's dad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Mahone SENT the fbi agent around to the house but said not to pressure her to much, obviously during the talk the wife wanted to tell her something. she never called the fbi agent in.

The vp from last year is actually the president, remember she commited treason and killed the president and was sworn in.

the acting in the car was horrible, the fake laugh about going back, was like a pause for 15 seconds before the laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Pretty good episode, with some pretty ladies too!!
    I like how the dubious duo (bellick and geary) have teamed up and gone after the boys. Nice investigative work on bellicks part too, tailing Nika, and thereby finding Mike and Linc. But i don't think he will bring them in yet, more like he will shadow them all the ways to Utah (i assume that the fat guy sing to the high heavens when bellick was interrogating him), and then take the the 5 mill, and then bring them netting the bounties as well... but we all know that ain't gonna happen as mike is too clever..
    Also i wonder will mike perform his duties as loving husband would?....Nika did give him the odd glance or two..

Advertisement