Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leads

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i agree with KH here consistency is the main thing with any gear.

like even if its consistently crap u can work around it once and not have to adjust the next time u pick up the guitar or whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭The Boarder Man

Ah relax, I only posted it 'cause I thought it was interesting.

Pesonally I get the black Planet Waves cables. They seem reliable, have a lifetime guarantee and are cheaper than most. What's to lose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ah relax, I only posted it 'cause I thought it was interesting.

Oh don't worry, I'm relaxed, I just never pass up the chance to have a good rant. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Great story, Boarder Man! Can you hook me up with a link for the full interview?

Oh, and never mind KH and jcoote. These foos don't know that the word of SRV is the Word of God! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭The Boarder Man

Ancient1 wrote:
    Great story, Boarder Man! Can you hook me up with a link for the full interview?

Unfortunatlely that's all that was posted on the forum I got it from, I can PM the guy and try and find out if you like.
    Ancient1 wrote:
    Oh, and never mind KH and jcoote. These foos don't know that the word of SRV is the Word of God! :p

Thanks Ancient, it's too Friday to be getting worked up about anything.

Cheers to all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

sorry i lost the run of myself there...fridays don'texist when your a shift worker :(

but yeah planet waves are lookin more appealing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I read somewhere :rolleyes: that Jimi always used the curly cables because they supposedly cut off a bit of the treble. He certainly always used Marshals, didn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

I think we can safely take Stevie, Jimi and EJ out of any equation because their sense and perception of tone was always completely beyond that of mere mortals. ;)

Advertisement