Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've got €900

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Gintonious wrote:
    someone list the websites that sell these things,i was thinking about getting a spector,that was before i saw the amazing creation in the natural.

someone post them now,for all mankind

Just right click on the image and choose "copy image location" and it'll give you the site address, then work form there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You know, I'm sorry I didn't pick up the John Myung bass while I was in Japan. It seems GAK have a good price for it here. :o

I wish I had that €900.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Are there any music shops in Dublin that have that John Myung sig in stock so as one can try it out?

Parsley wrote:
    Are there any music shops in Dublin that have that John Myung sig in stock so as one can try it out?

Not as far as I know. I tried one out in a place in Akihabara, Tokyo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The Bacchus is tempting but I really don't wanna deal with all the hassle of importing it and stuff. (very pathetic excuse I know!)
    I can't order my bass until 7th of September, so I have a while to really think about it.

But at the moment all the reviews I've read about the TRB have been praising the bass. Anyone reckon Danfay might have one in stock? I'd like to play one for myself before taking the plunge.

• Advertisement

Hassle? You send them an email, fill out a form and they deliver it to your door. There's more hassle in ordering a pizza :p

When the delivery guy shows up, he'll look for about €160 or so and that's as much hassle as you get. :)

Doctor J wrote:
    Hassle? You send them an email, fill out a form and they deliver it to your door. There's more hassle in ordering a pizza :p

When the delivery guy shows up, he'll look for about €160 or so and that's as much hassle as you get. :)
    Aye, but Delivery takes longer. And I'm very impatient!

It takes about a week less than Thomann... and they give you a tracking number ;)

Doctor J wrote:
    It takes about a week less than Thomann... and they give you a tracking number ;)
    Last time I ordered from Thomann it took 5 days and I got a tracking number?
    I'm looking at the Bacchus basses now on the U-box and none of them are really calling out to me. Although the Marcus Miller copy is nice, it don't have 5 strings though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

Doctor J wrote:

Doc, your either on commission or some sort of Angel just trying to stop innocent people from falling into the big name Harmony Central review trap.

Tell me you an angel Doc. :D

• Advertisement

Well I'm not on commission, that's for sure ;)

Gentlemen as per the rules, here she is!
    62027320a2032700601b373538399l.jpg
    62027320a2032701053b783519700l.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Oooohhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Not bad, not bad at all.

It gets my approval. I like it lots! :)

Ha just realised ya can see a few pairs of my boxers in the 1st pic....oh well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Nice one, centurion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Very nice, how does she play/sound?

She plays very well. I just had to adjust the string height and turn the truss a little but not bad for a bass straight from the factory.

The 3 band EQ is great, giving ya loadsa tones. I really like it :p

Advertisement