Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomann Virgin

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Johnny M

You lucky lucky B*stard ! fair play its a dream guitar indeed. hope you can play some chet. I saw a vid on youtube of him playing mr sandman with one of these ...blew me away <:Oo oh yeah and thomann are reliable enough in my experience , ordered a tele from them and it came in perfect nick with a great set up too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I bought a Chet album two days ago after seeing a few vids of him on Youtube. That mo'fo' can play. Definitely going to learn to play some of that.

Angry angry fish-head. They're expecting the Gretsch in on November 14th!
    Two whole bloody months away! I'm either gonna find an alternative or just wait.. Currently searching high and low but alot of people are out of stock of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Today's your lucky day fishy........

http://www.chrisguitars.com/gret06-6120-1960.jpg

Get onto him quick or it'll be gone

Holy ****. I just sent him an e-mail. If me Dad's cool with it, Thomann can stuff themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Yeah. I got a guitar from chris just recently and he's a top bloke to deal with. It will arrive with a better setup than if you got it from thomann and you'll prob save quite a bit as the conversion rates are decent enough at the moment

Advertisement