Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

answer a question with a question [MEGASMUSH!]

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Clonakilty black pudding?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Are you only after my ballymaloo country relish?

Yeah but is it wrong of me to plug the Clon stuff first?

Depends on if you simply want my hunky dorys? :D
    *product placement ish fun*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

are they salt and vinegar?

• Advertisement

Wouldn't you rather sour cream and chive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

no I'd rather rip selotape off my balls... but that'd hurt wouldn't it?

Would you like that sort of pain?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

the sort of pain that reminds me of the seminary?

Do monks do that sorta thing? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

that thing with the wet celery and the egg whisk?

Why, even though I've never been to a monastry, does that fill me with a certain foreboding fear?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Only if you are an unbeaten egg?

Can you unscramble my eggs?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"How would you like your unscrambled eggs?" Blue cries out from the kitchen. The sounds of pots and pans can be heard.

Unfertilised, maybe?

"A chicken and egg question?" Drops pots and pans. Changes into debok. Draws samurai sword out of scabbard. "What part of the rooster did you want chopped?"

not rooster. Blowfish. You do know how to chop it yeah?

Pulls aprin over debok, rotates black belt so that knot is in the small of her back, turns to blowfish on cutting board, raises sword, "How would you like your male blowfish sushi?"

Not poisonous. That's do-able right?

• Advertisement

I can leave a little of the blowfish poison in if you wish, as it acts as an aphrodisiac?

Does it act as an aphrodisiac because the knowledge that I'm about to die will make me want to have a much secks as possible before I do?

The lore is that the blowfish poison in minute amounts stimulates your desire to engage in intimate behaviour, but you should have a prospect within reach, so how do you want your blowfish, with or without?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

fugu?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

don't you mean Sadako?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Don't you mean de Sade?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

What is everyone talking about?

Advertisement