Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

ScumLord wrote: »
    Was it actually shipped or did they forget to post it?

They said they posted it on the 20th and gave me a tracking ref accordingly. I have checked it but it just says that an item left HK on the 22 Nov. Nothing else, and I cant trace it on anyother system - an post etc...

I did order other items after this item (3*M88 helmets $10+ $40 shipping), and they arrived last week.
    Over all I think they are quite good but in almost 200 ebay transactions - I've yet to have an item not turn up (sending or receiving).
    All I can do is wait...

I did buy a foldable M4 stock from them on the 26Nov. just looked for the shipping confirmation email but I cant find it - I hope they have actually sent the fec**** thing...

Grrrrrrr:mad:

What can I do:) but wait

My advice is to hold tight m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

Aidan ring an post customer service 1850575859 with the HK post reference they can tell you if the package made it to Ireland. An post normally put their own reference on it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Suppose I'll just have to play the waiting game. I was hoping to have the stuff for this weekend so I could go down to gtac but it's looking unlikely now.

cpb wrote: »
    Aidan ring an post customer service 1850575859 with the HK post reference they can tell you if the package made it to Ireland. An post normally put their own reference on it then.

Cool!:D
    Thanks Cormac for the head-up!
    Will try that number this afternoon :)

edit:

Just rang them and there's no record of it having arrived in Ireland yet.
    At least I know...
    Thanks again C.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

No problem defenderdude.

Big Thanks to lads in airsofteire.com your 24 hr service is great.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

It keeps them coming back. :)
    You're welcome.

In regards the whole delivery from Asia issue, i rang An Post and there seems to be an issue with ALL post coming from that direction, it's not just the retailers.

I've been waiting on a package myself for three weeks and the HK tracking number still hasn't entered the Irish system yet.
    The support guy told me that another person rang up just before I did and his package turned up in and around the 3-3.5 week mark, so apparently there is a large delay somewhere along the line.
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

While you can expect post to be delayed a fair bit due to the fact that it's coming up to christmas, some of the retailers are not helping either, i'm waiting on 3 orders at the moment, one from each of rsov.com ehobbyasia.com and ebaybanned.com, they are all miscelleanous parts, nothing major, but the total for all 3 orders is probably around 250-300euro

rsov.com shipped last week some time, scheduled for delivery today, normally they ship stuff out after 1, maybe 2 days, but it was a good 4 or 5 before it left hong kong
    ehobbyasia was order and paid for over 2 weeks ago, and i only got a tracking number this morning
    ebaybanned.com i'm having issues with as my order didnt show up on the account pages of their site after i paid for it, i've been told via email and IM that it's fine, and the order will be shipped but i've yet to receive shipping confirmation, this was also order about 2 weeks ago

so while the postal service is slower than usual due to the christmas rush, some of the retailers are slower aswell, however i do understand that they are also likely to be very busy and given that none of my orders contains an aeg, they are probably of a lower priority

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

dunno why your all having trouble with the postal service, i know they say its usually a lot slower this time of year but ive had loads of deliveries recently, only last week i got an M9 from america in about 9days standard mail, then i got the red dot site from ehobby after about 7 days, im due in a supressor and an M4 fire selector any time soon now from ehobby aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

vtec wrote: »
    dunno why your all having trouble with the postal service, i know they say its usually a lot slower this time of year but ive had loads of deliveries recently, only last week i got an M9 from america in about 9days standard mail, then i got the red dot site from ehobby after about 7 days, im due in a supressor and an M4 fire selector any time soon now from ehobby aswell.

I've had four deliveries from eHobby over the last week or so as well, all in a timely fashion.

Minutes after me posting in this thread about hong kong post, my delivery arrived today.
    Great stuff. Still took 3.5 weeks...

Steve

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Minutes after me posting in this thread about hong kong post, my delivery arrived today.
    Great stuff. Still took 3.5 weeks...

Steve

My holster arrived from you today, quick delivery and best holster ive bought so far, really solid.

Good stuff, the internal skeleton gives it great rigidity.

I reckon anyone that hasn't revieved Hong Kong post yet, will do sometime this week.

Hong Kong post seems fine for me, ehobby posted me a package on the 10th, the tracking is showing it as in Portlaoise today.

Only yesterday was I whinging about lack of package from eHobby asia - spoke to the post office and they told me the package is not in the country yet...

Guess what arrived today!:o:D:confused:

Things are just slow at the mo (bought on 16th Nov arrived 12th Dec) but happy nevertheless.

Now, where are the rest of the packages I'm expecting...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Got an order from airsoft global in 2 days from hong kong the other day:)

Just got my order from MIA to, thanks for the free pack of bull's eye targets.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

ordered the super 90 from airsofteire.com on tuesday, posted wednesday, arrived thursday! Couldnt ask for better than that now could ya? :D

It landed in ireland last night! Now what are the chances An Post will get it to me before the weekend. I have faith in you An Post, Gods speed to you Pat. Gods speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

0ubliette wrote: »
    ordered the super 90 on tuesday, posted wednesday, arrived thursday! Couldnt ask for better than that now could ya? :D

Whats that?

Dont say its the super 9.....

Airsoftmall.

I bought a spas 12 on their ebay, for 1 cent.

Requested an invoice and they sent one for $49.98, 49.99 altogether, very convenient.

Obviously recouping costs through shipping so I sent them three messages, no replies, opened a dispute, posted twice, no replies, only automated warnings of bad feedback.

The only responce to my dispute was I was reported for not paying, and received a non payment strike, obvious attemp to get me to cough up 50 quid, for 1.5kgs from the us.

F' em, left negative feedback and intend to give bad reviews, here, arnies, asf, asr etc.

F' em.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Motosam wrote: »
    Whats that?

Dont say its the super 9.....

benelli M3 super 90 shotgun...no idea what a super 9 is.. :confused:

0ubliette wrote: »
    benelli M3 super 90 shotgun...no idea what a super 9 is.. :confused:

Dont ever find out!

Just a regular scam on ebay etc., best sniper ever! full metal!

Full plastic, crap, **** etc.

Everything arrived on time. :D Didn't pay anything extra.

I don't know how they manage to pick the right sizes all the sizes on the tags of the uniform are way off what they actually are. The only other problem is the mag pouch I ordered probably won't take my Thompson and mac11 mags but that's my fault, it's a bit of a tight fit but I guess I can't blame the Chinese for me putting on weight.. :o

Very pleased over all 15 days to deliver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

so ya going to g-tac on sunday then Scumlord ;) ?

Big thumbs up for uncle Shiva i just recieved my mossberg shotgun a few minutes ago [posted yesterday :D] I only fired 5 shots with it so far my god i love the thing already :p

first impressions are its very heavy, sounds savage when racked and has a satisfying loud pop/bang when fired.
    Cheers Tony ;)

It's looking highly likely, will just have to avoid the booze on saturday. But if I go to the boards Galway beers that should satisfy the alco in me for this weekend.

happy days so, cant wait to get this shotty out in the field :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Big thumbs up for uncle Shiva i just recieved my mossberg shotgun a few minutes ago [posted yesterday :D] I only fired 5 shots with it so far my god i love the thing already :p

first impressions are its very heavy, sounds savage when racked and has a satisfying loud pop/bang when fired.
    Cheers Tony ;)

There here???!?!?!?! I WANT I WANT I WANT

Didnt know shiva had them in already :D

The hell ya doing here talking to me? lol
    *prods with shotty* Go! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Ok during my international hunt for airsoft retailers in search of oddities i found this crowd in italy http://www.arcoefrecce.it/ ordered a small item from them to test the waters, payed via bank transfer as it's the handiest for me, waited a week, no confirmation of payment...Emailed them about it they said they haven't recieved payment but it has been sent 2 weeks previous, no reply since i have let them know that...I'm not a happy bunny right now :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

zero19 wrote: »
    Ok during my international hunt for airsoft retailers in search of oddities i found this crowd in italy http://www.arcoefrecce.it/ ordered a small item from them to test the waters, payed via bank transfer as it's the handiest for me, waited a week, no confirmation of payment...Emailed them about it they said they haven't recieved payment but it has been sent 2 weeks previous, no reply since i have let them know that...I'm not a happy bunny right now :mad:

ask your bank for a confirmation slip of the transfer, maybe they made a mistake.

Advertisement