Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerd Camp (movie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I love Sean William Scott!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Piste wrote:
    Sean William Scott as Jeff? Pfft, Hardly!

Lmao! Do tell him!
    Raphael wrote:
    this film won't be a steaming pile of crap with Sean WIlliam Scott

Don't bet your ass on it. BOTH will probably be on the subject of steroetyped socially retarded nerds, Nickelodeon's aim is ti make money, not a documentary, and people love taking the piss out of us.

But on the subject of Sean William Scott, and Gigantis being reminded time and time again that his full name is similar to that (Sean finley Scott), maybe they're on to something that they won't exactly tell us yet...........

SWC Would be far too hot to work at CTYI, The students would be all over him!

Piste wrote:
    The students would be all over him!

If students=Liz particularly, then it's a good thing that we only have Jeff.........

I challenge you to say no to Sean William Scott!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

this is making my head hurt!!!!!
    if the parental units witness what happens in DCU no one will EVER be allowed return!!!!
    hello? corridorgies? scoring fests at the discos?
    SURPRISE SEX???????????????:)

...with SEAN WILLIAM SCOTT?!

this is making my head hurt!!!!!
    if the parental units witness what happens in DCU no one will EVER be allowed return!!!!
    hello? corridorgies? scoring fests at the discos?
    SURPRISE SEX???????????????:)

Like what happens at Gaeltachts?

Piste wrote:
    I challenge you to say no to Sean William Scott!

I challenge you to say no to yourself.

Don't be silly, who could? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Like what happens at Gaeltachts?

Yeah, except we are supposed to be intelligent, any retard with money can get into the gaeltacht...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

And why does intelligence = less horny now?

Ew Nerds are not meant to be in any way sexual.

They repress their desires and only express them in front for Final Fantasy X in their basements :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

Ah well, who could say no to Final Fantasy X's Lulu? Or anything, for that matter. It must be hard to talk while getting smothered by 10kg of cleavage. And that doesn't even make sense.

I haven't posted in a long time. As you can see, I was waiting until I could make a proper intellectual contribution to something.

Or Titus. Don't forget Titus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Tidus! The D is for WHY MUST YOU BE SO ANNOYING?

I've only ever heard it! And with my little sister's stupid American accent she picked up from TV Tidus sounds EXACTLY like Titus!

Yeah, except we are supposed to be intelligent, any retard with money can get into the gaeltacht...

My point is that teenagers are teenagers and discos anywhere are the same, a bunch of horny teenagers doing bad things to each other. It's really no surprise, parents know what happens, unfortunately they're not stupid, and that it happens everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

My point is that teenagers are teenagers and discos anywhere are the same, a bunch of horny teenagers doing bad things to each other. It's really no surprise, parents know what happens, unfortunately they're not stupid, and that it happens everywhere.

But we can be all that, and then quote Shakespeare and calculate binomials to the tenth power after!

For those of you who don't get the reference, go do yourself a favor and listen to BrainsBodyBoth by George Hrab. Clicky! http://www.geologicrecords.net/sounds/brainsbodyboth.mp3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

What? Tidus didn't have boobs. Come on, I know he was a wuss, but he was still, unfortunately, a guy. Gave the rest of us a bad name. Of course, not as bad as the name FFX-2 gave women. My god.

• Advertisement

slasher_65 wrote:
    But we can be all that, and then quote Shakespeare and calculate binomials to the tenth power after!http://www.geologicrecords.net/sounds/brainsbodyboth.mp3

Ugh! My point was that our 'intelligence' and 'talent' doesn't stop us being teenagers and humans! What we can do is irrelevant, CTYI is still a Summer Course and a lot of the same things happen there as happen elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ILikeCheese

This discussion really got off the main point of the movie ages ago. And on that note, I demand a character based on me and played by Johnny Depp or at least Ewan McGregor.

Ok, I know I'm dragging up old threads, but it's this time of year again I think this thread should be brought to the fore.

I wouldn't settle for anyone less than Scarlett Johansson to play me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Suspect this may be stuck in Development Hell, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

actually, looking it up in teh googles says something about it being released last year.

Hmmm...

Strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Release date was provisionally 2006, moved back to 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Not a bad thing that it got sent to the Dungeon Dimensions, maybe.

I was told on Staurday that Ed Norton should play me in a film. Compliment?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

In a neurotic kind of way.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

You could answer any question with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Here is my pitch:
    Jim Carrey plays all 400 students, all the RAs and TAs and everything alone and without any props or costume changes or nuthin'.

Or maybe the angle is "Nerd: Camp" about a group of well meaning but uptight nerds who discover the lighter side of life through Broadway musicals and Cabaret.

I'd pay to see either.

Advertisement