Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coop abroad

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Peteee wrote:
    One of my friends got 300 euros *a month* working in Airbus in france. Apparently your doing the company a favour working for them, so tehy dont pay you much.

She started hitting me when I said I earned more then that a week up in dublin.

All lies. You don't have any friends..let alone female friends :v: :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

kaimera wrote:
    All lies. You don't have any friends..let alone female friends :v: :p

/me sobs quietly in corner!

I'll have you know, I've picked up a few female friends since you've been away

/me senses a pattern in females Pete knows Vs Denis being around

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ScabbyLeg

hotnipples wrote:
    Just another question, how much effort and detail did you guys put into your CV's and cover letters?

I applied for the German market later than most of the others... I think not till semester two. I had a nice enough one page cover letter and I think the CV was two pages... I think that's what they recommended so I stuck to it. It was nothing fantastic, but I did have it checked (and fairly reworded, it has to be said) by a German girl, which was a huge help, because it took all the crappy grammatical errors out of it.

I'd say it'd be worth going in to the LRA, you could easily find someone to give you a bit of help to check over grammar etc. and even give you a hand learning the language in general :)

Advertisement