Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Siberian

In the middle :) Alone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

I always sleep closest to the door. Apparently its very common for men, I heard it on tv one night and thought back to all the different houses ive lived in and strangely enough i slept closest to the door in all of em

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Middle to right.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I always sleep closest to the door. Apparently its very common for men, I heard it on tv one night and thought back to all the different houses ive lived in and strangely enough i slept closest to the door in all of em
    Got to protect the wimmins to be honest, even if it is subconsciously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

How is it defined, i.e. left or right when you're in the bed or looking at the bed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Healio wrote:
    How is it defined, i.e. left or right when you're in the bed or looking at the bed?

When you're in bed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Um, when you are in it I would imagine.

edit: SNAP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Right side of the bed, lying on my right side.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

kshiel wrote:
    Always have to be on the side close to the door.
    Me too! That happens to be the left in my room but in a hotel or whatever would always have to nearest to door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

Always the side nearest the door, except when my friend from Dublin visits. Then he has to sleep on that side. And I let him ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Deer wrote:
    Right side - hanging out over the very edge for some reason
    Me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

does sleeping on the left make me a hypocrite because i am right handed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

I'm kind of... all over the place! haha... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

im going to bycott this thread because you failed to mention drunk people that just fall into.......emmmm.....drunk people that fall.......................zzzzzz....what..who said that...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..leave me alone.....i paid me re..zzzz...anyony see the key of me van,ahhh no no jokin lads i have to be up at5,anyone see me keys??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 munsterchick

on the left facing out of the bed, which my bf gives out to me for as he can't cuddle into me properly!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I've a double bed, but I always seem to naturally prefer the right hand side.

Advertisement