Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caparison?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

Guitar finally arrived this morning, I'll post some pics after I get a new hard case. The padding in this one is torn at the top point of the headstock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It doesn't exist without pics and nobody cares about the hardcase, it's what's inside the hardcase that counts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, hurry up with the pics! I wanna see! :D

Quite miffed to find this box arrive this morning, as I had said to Ace I wasn't interested in the Les Paul Custom in the U-box; then here comes postie with a Gibson Flying V box.:eek:
    Worked out OK in the end.

Here's some more pics.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Oh man that is sweet. How does it play and sound (stupid question but for the sake of formaility :) )?

The sound out of it you say? I won't know until next week when my amp arrives.:( But it plays sweet and was in perfect tune straight out of the box.

The one thing leaving a smile on my face right now is seeing the ESP price tag still on the back.
    They were looking for ¥162,750 (¥155,000), yet ishibashi somehow makes a profit of delivering this to my door for ¥124,000. Now if only customs hadn't cut in on this I would have been on the right side of a grand.:rolleyes:

Sweet. I want one. :)

What amp are you getting?

I was looking at buying an ENGL screamer on impulse, but I just missed out on that one:o, so I'm settling for a peavey classic 30.

The_g-man wrote:
    I was looking at buying an ENGL screamer on impulse, but I just missed out on that one:o, so I'm settling for a peavey classic 30.

Settling for a classic 30? Hmm, I don't like the sound of 'Settling for' at all, maybe it's not what you'd really want?

• Advertisement

I just don't like the idea of selling an amp for €80 and replacing it with one that costs over a grand.:confused: Unless you'd considering giving me a good deal on your ENGL......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Wow, nice one man!

I hope you didn't sell your bass to finance this! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Very nice :) I wouldnt mind a shot of that ;) , ive been curious as to what they are like for a while now...

Seriously though, you dont want to play that baby through a classic 30 (nothing wrong with them btw) - you want high gain all the way !:D

The_g-man wrote:
    I just don't like the idea of selling an amp for €80 and replacing it with one that costs over a grand.:confused: Unless you'd considering giving me a good deal on your ENGL......;)

Hahaha! No chance I'm afraid. ;)

Don't worry Ancient1, I'm not letting go of the bass that easy.:D voodoo_child, I'll be using the classic 30 for my other guitar, for this one I'm thinking of checking out the roland cube x range when they come out.
    http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=822&ParentId=72
    Apparently they're due out in October, I can use the classic 30 while I'm waiting.
    KH, worth a shot.:rolleyes:

The_g-man wrote:
    for this one I'm thinking of checking out the roland cube x range when they come out.
    http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=822&ParentId=72
    Apparently they're due out in October, I can use the classic 30 while I'm waiting.
    KH, worth a shot.:rolleyes:

Whoa! Do I need another cube? Honestly, no, but now I want one bad! That 20X looks fantastic. October you say? :D

http://emusician.com/special_report/summer_namm_2006/
    About 3/4 of the way down the page, seems like an american release date. And don't say no just yet, that was only the 20x, wait for the video for the 30x.:p

Advertisement