Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penn & Teller's Bull****

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

finally up... about 30 hours late..i know it's a free service and all, so complaining is useless and a little unfair.. but god damn. this episode better not suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Dolphin assisted births. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

That woman charging $2,000 for Dolphin dancing was some charlaton.

It's amazing that there are people stupid enough to buy into these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Can't say I agree with everything they say, but it's a great show none the less! I've watched loads of episodes online

The best bit is when they give a guy $100 to get a colonic irrigation and they record it :p

Irrigation woman: "So why are you getting this procedure done?"
    Guy: "Well I've heard it has certain health benefits..........etc etc etc waffling"
    [Flashing up on the screen, ***$100***, and cha-ching sound]

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Haven't watched it in a while, but one that sticks out in my mind is PETA. They nailed them :D

• Advertisement

This weeks episode was a bit good. I loved the guy they sent to Vegas. He was just so frank about everything. No bullsh[ítting around with that particular man. The woman trying to explain her 'cancer-healing' infared blanket-thingy was the highlight, though. She didn't have a fecking clue!

Dave! wrote: »
    Can't say I agree with everything they say, but it's a great show none the less! I've watched loads of episodes online

The best bit is when they give a guy $100 to get a colonic irrigation and they record it :p

Irrigation woman: "So why are you getting this procedure done?"
    Guy: "Well I've heard it has certain health benefits..........etc etc etc waffling"
    [Flashing up on the screen, ***$100***, and cha-ching sound]

:D

I was watching that yesterday afternoon. Great episode and it was $500 they gave him which he was putting toward financing his zombie film, which a quick imdb search shows that it has yet to be made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

LOL I remember that, a zombie film :D

He'll have to get a few more colonics to be able to afford it I'd say :p

A good one this week, I thought. Loved the guy reading the hate mail :D

Advertisement