Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Tonight

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

Well done on win - looked like you were playing good poker alright. I came to your table with about 3 BB and dunno how but lasted a level and a bit. Your 4s were no match for my blind utg 82off but saying that my A3 was no match for your QJ in the end! wp

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

Well done peter on the win, we were four handed for quite a bit at the end! finished fourth and didnt have too many complaints. U hit a flush to win diddnt you against alex heads up?

U were dead right not to play the cash games. donkey poker! closest ive come to swearing out loud at some of the players!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭ligger

HalfBaked wrote:
    Thanks Ligger, which seat were you in (seat 4)? Were you at my table from the start?

That hand was very funny, what a roller coaster. For the benefit of others AcAd v 2s2h, all in pre flop. Flop comes down 2c 3s 4s , turn is a 5s and river is an As making a straight flush for the 2 2.

Think it was seat 5. Went out on AJ (badly played) in a 3 way pot. I was sitting beside Mick when the Straight flush hand happened.

Advertisement