Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Football Season Betting League

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

A definitely lack of headgear being thrown into the arena here!

How about we just have a self-paced tipping thread instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

is this dead in the water????????????????????????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Trilla wrote:
    is this dead in the water????????????????????????:confused:
    Looks like it :confused:

Maybe we should just sticky a thread for people to give their tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Come on, lets get something like this going. Play Betfair only gives you a choice of a few games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I dont mind doing these.

Say everyone gets 100euro starting off.

1. you can only bet 25% of your bank
    2. You have to use betfair for your odds, you can lay aswell. No trading though.
    3. One bet a day - you dont have to bet everday, but you cant carry over a bet.
    4. No horse racing or greyhounds
    5. No accumalotors

I dont mind looking after it. A few rules can be changed if people want. Maybe on saturdays we can have 2 bets or during a champions league week? Or maybe 5 bets a week and people can pick there own?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I dont mind doing these.

Say everyone gets 100euro starting off.

1. you can only bet 25% of your bank
    2. You have to use betfair for your odds, you can lay aswell. No trading though.
    3. One bet a day - you dont have to bet everday, but you cant carry over a bet.
    4. No horse racing or greyhounds
    5. No accumalotors

I dont mind looking after it. A few rules can be changed if people want. Maybe on saturdays we can have 2 bets or during a champions league week? Or maybe 5 bets a week and people can pick there own?
    Sounds good to me. Just pick a date to start and we can get going. :)

btw - What would you usually need to win the PlayBetfair weekly thing? I stuck my $1000 on Walsall's match tonight to end 0-0 at 12.0. I don't understand how someone had over $80,000 to use in the first day of the week but I'm 2nd anyway. How much would you usually need to win it?

Advertisement