Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

we're all bored, not much posting going on in the forum of late ... meh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

boys & girls,

Why do ye keep the good stuff(as in torturing hungover people and the like) to days when I'm up to my bloody tonsils in work. It's not fair at all!!

I hate Wednesdays, of all days Wednesday!

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

6th wrote:
    we're all bored, not much posting going on in the forum of late ... meh

All the spirits are on vacation this time of year. Ryanair charge less for non corporial forms to the Costa :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

KatieK wrote:
    'you' people! Is that right mr 3077 posts?;)
    I'll have you know that every last one of my posts is interesting, informative, insightfull, a miniature work of literature, one might say. In fact ... ah, who am I kidding, it's all crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

God. I'm just back from austria. 36 degrees and 70% humidity in a country with no air conditioning (seemingly they built all their buildings before A/C was invented).

It is pretty much how I envisage hell.

• Advertisement

Well you won't be getting any sympathy from me, I'm just back from similar conditions in france, except I had to walk up and down the bloody alps aswell. I need a holiday to recover from it ;)

(totally worth it though)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

London is pretty hot, but only has hit 36 degrees once in the past week, overall though, so far it's been 28C-31C, though, that'll be the peak, heh. After then, it's between 25C-28C, which is still pretty hot. The buses and Tube were closer to hell in terms of temp, at 47C and 52C :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The Temp dropped to 15 C last night and it rained breifly and i went and danced in it :)

I'm guessing nude but thats just based on what we know about you "oh mysterious one".

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I think the mice were dancing nude under my bed all night... gah... I got barely any sleep...

Curse you Mr.Squeeks!

• Advertisement

6th wrote:
    I'm guessing nude

lol nope, in my nightie so maybe I gave rise to a few ghost sightings for those who looked out thier windows at 1 am and saw a female figure with long streaming black hair in her night clothes in the rain.

6th wrote:
    but thats just based on what we know about you "oh mysterious one".

Hang on just what are you accusing me of ?
    I am not mysteria nor is that account an alternate of mine. :p
    There is a fair bit about me dotted all over boards and my blog 6th, a lot more about me then there is you, I just don't tell everyone all about me in such a short space of time like what you have done.
    Really some people take all the fun out of cyberstaling them.....

Thaedydal wrote:
    lol nope, in my nightie so maybe I gave rise to a few ghost sightings for those who looked out thier windows at 1 am and saw a female figure with long streaming black hair in her night clothes in the rain.

I've been getting calls all morning .... kinda guessed it was just some crazy ;)
    Thaedydal wrote:
    Hang on just what are you accusing me of ?
    I am not mysteria nor is that account an alternate of mine. :p
    There is a fair bit about me dotted all over boards and my blog 6th, a lot more about me then there is you, I just don't tell everyone all about me in such a short space of time like what you have done.
    Really some people take all the fun out of cyberstaling them.....

Sure we know your not "her" but maybe we should start a witchhunt, first one to snap a pic of Thaed out and about gets Randi's $1m?

No.

I don't do photos, things happen to camera arround me, strange spooky things like them ending up in pint glasses or down toilets.
    Just don't go there.
    I had been looking forward to meeting people from the parrots normal forum at the beers or making a parrots normal beers at one stage but I am not sure any more.

Just as well really, those of us with any sense would be too terrified to go anywhere near you

:)

Thaedydal wrote:

I wouldn't be complaining, in any case ;)

stevenmu wrote:
    Just as well really, those of us with any sense would be too terrified to go anywhere near you

Am I the only one who isn't scared of meeting her? That said, I never did have a lot of sense :D

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Double post

Thaedydal wrote:
    No.

I don't do photos, things happen to camera arround me, strange spooky things like them ending up in pint glasses or down toilets.
    Just don't go there.
    I had been looking forward to meeting people from the parrots normal forum at the beers or making a parrots normal beers at one stage but I am not sure any more.
    I think we will be fine if we meet in a brightly lit venue, with dress code. In a place with plenty of bouncers.

6th, think your on a loser here. No one but you is keen to post photos of themselves. And by the sound of it, Im not going to risk taking Thaedydals pic. Would end up with a hex on me. Wonder why?:D

I'm not (too) worried, still have the strange feelin that we've met anyway. i still get nervous about meeting Grimes though, since i saw those his Indian Jones pics with just the Hat and the Bull Wip.

6th wrote:
    I'm not (too) worried, still have the strange feelin that we've met anyway. i still get nervous about meeting Grimes though, since i saw those his Indian Jones pics with just the Hat and the Bull Wip.
    Yikes. That sounds worse than the leather thong.

Not on you but on the camera or camera phone. :P
    Oh he has a bull whip ?
    Ah but can he use it is the real question ?

• Advertisement

I have no problems with posting photos of myself, only thing is, they're not as "hardcore" as 6th's or Grimes' pics :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 nudge

6th

Went on to your website, tres interesting. Was seriously hooked on Most Haunted last year. The spookiest place on earth for me was Loftus Hall, Wexford, when I was a child. Do you know of it or anything about it? I'm kinda vague on the story but when I see it, it gives me a really weird feeling!

nudge (it's me)

nudge wrote:
    6th

Went on to your website, tres interesting. Was seriously hooked on Most Haunted last year. The spookiest place on earth for me was Loftus Hall, Wexford, when I was a child. Do you know of it or anything about it? I'm kinda vague on the story but when I see it, it gives me a really weird feeling!

nudge (it's me)

First off nudge i know the site has its design flaws but dont hate me for it, web aint my thing.

Anyway Loftus gets a fair bit of attention here but its not very accessable and i dont think we'll ever get in there.

So you think you're gonna hang around in here? maybe we'll even get you coming along on a trip ;)

ooooh it just got busy in here 13 people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 nudge

Have to say, I am very interested. Will mention it to himself anyway cos he has the same addiction and also I would probably faint if anything moved so need someone to pick me up off the floor.

nudge wrote:
    .....need someone to pick me up off the floor.

Sure i could do that ;)

6th wrote:
    Sure i could do that ;)
    You are incorrigible.

Next time Im in Hook, I must try and track down the caretaker of Loftus and ask about getting in. Last time I met him by chance, and he really, really wasnt keen on anyone getting in. Id say theres a big problem with noseys just wandering about the place.

Oh, hang on. This is not a serious thread, sorry I forgot. On with the flirting 6th.:)

KatieK wrote:
    .....On with the flirting 6th.:)

I am shocked and disgusted! me, flirting ... i'll have you know nudge is a very nice young lady who i respect as a professional!

thats sound believeable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

ok putting my hands up here so I don't feel like I'm peeking in through the curtains..... but you folks do make me laugh!

Maybe I should just get out a bit more but hey if you ever find anywhere cool to investigate in the Wesht let me know and I might just come along (as long as you promise to leave the light on!).

Have a nice weekend. I'm outta here.

P

• Advertisement

ah littlebug, come along on the Ross trip, its west(ish).

Advertisement