Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz 50/50 Scalps tonight.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

lmao - only last night i was watchign the maginificent seven. one of the lads looks the spit of ianmc38. The crazy young guy who gets way too drunk and tries to shoot the lead character... Horst Buchholz is the actors name i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

ocallagh wrote:
    Horst Buchholz

and Ians poker nickname was born

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

What I want to know is why Olly has a pic like that first one!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

5starpool wrote:
    Do you *really* want to know the answer to that question? I don't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

5starpool wrote:

I have no excuse. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

HalfBaked wrote:
    It's Olly.....

LOL!!! That gave me a good chuckle along with both of Ollys. Good work.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I can't wait for my 43rd place finish at around 11.25 followed by a 45 minute wait to get into an Omaha game which may or may not involve me poking a stick in my eye sitting at the Hold'em table while waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

I had already decided to stall to this then I see a huge shoal of fish will be there now I can't wait. So much dead money it'll be like the WSOP main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

ollyk1 wrote:
    What???:confused:

He doesn't look a bit like that more like this Attachment not found. :rolleyes: (no wonder Des is worried about being usurped as the pretty one) but to me he looks like this ...Attachment not found. ;)

Olly where are my friggin books? I texted 5starpool demanding themback but he told me at 3am (bastard !) that i had the wrong player!

i haven't been posting much recently due to that nasty thing called life raising its head but i do read all ur meanderings and i suspect that 5starpool isa comic genius.
    'come on everybody!' - who can't resist mid eighties catch phrases!

keep it going lads, i'll be back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

I was motoring on 9k or so and then lost with zee rockets.

Met cardshark and dom for the first time and put faces to some names. I reckon 50% of the boards poker forum were playing tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

ianmc38 wrote:
    I was motoring on 9k or so and then lost with zee rockets.

Met cardshark and dom for the first time and put faces to some names. I reckon 50% of the boards poker forum were playing tonight.

Was going along nicely when I lost the bones of a 30k pot when I c/r'd all in with JT on a QJ9 flop only for AJ to call and suck an ace on the turn.

Nice to meet Ian, who started on my right, who also stole my first allotment of chips when his AK sucks out on my J8 in a battle of the blinds. Flop comes 79x and at that stage someone was going to go broke.

Bohsman and smurf split the boards last longest.

Dublin tournament star Cheif Brody romped home to take it down. His chip accumulation skills and his ability to switch gears to adjust to the table dynamics are just outstanding. Awesome player.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

G'wan the Chief! I think he's cashed three or four times over the past week, including the big game in the SE on Tuesday (he knocked me out that night, as HalfBaked says, it's a badge of honour :))

I'm definitely, definitely, definitely buying a salmon jumper now, don't anyone try to stop me!

I went out with 4 tables to go - blinds 500/1000, I was on button with Q4c, no limpers, SB was a real rock and the only player I had covered, BB had just won a big pot and I hope'd would be happy to avoid action for a few hands. I pushed my remaining 8k - fairly standard play, no? SB had AKo unfortunately. Knocked out the very next hand when I pushed my remaining 2k with A8o and the BB hit a straight flush on the river

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

ionapaul wrote:
    G'wan the Chief! I think he's cashed three or four times over the past week, including the big game in the SE on Tuesday (he knocked me out that night, as HalfBaked says, it's a badge of honour :))

Yeah i think its high time we bow to the chiefs dominance. He just takes advantage of us by the book askholes!. +EV -EV doesnt mean sh!t. Results speak for themselves and none of us can hold a candle to that guy.
    What do you say lads we just accept it?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

ionapaul wrote:
    I went out with 4 tables to go - blinds 500/1000, I was on button with Q4c, no limpers, SB was a real rock and the only player I had covered, BB had just won a big pot and I hope'd would be happy to avoid action for a few hands. I pushed my remaining 8k - fairly standard play, no? SB had AKo unfortunately. Knocked out the very next hand when I pushed my remaining 2k with A8o and the BB hit a straight flush on the river

I did something very similar at a much earlier stage and gifted my scalp to Norwich Fan Rob who had AQ in the BB versus my K5 sooted. I'd say it was very standard Paul.

I then went and lost €400+ in the cash game. J8 not holding up against 86 on a 88T board being one particular highlight. :rolleyes:

Edit: Des check your pms.

Advertisement