Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's get pensive

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

The Chicken spoiled in my Camp Cooler over the weekend and had to be thrown in the trash! Now the flies can carry it across the road!!!!

L4L

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

You could cut the pension in here with a knife.

LOL! Amp, good one!!!!!:D

L4L

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

A Chicken and a Cow cannot Go across the road.

A Pig and an Elephant DNA just won't splice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You're just not trying hard enough.

Because Sarky is pensive enough for all of us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Why did the chicken cross the Garvaghy Road?

Because his chicken father, and his father and his fathers forefathers crossed that section of the Queens Highway and it is the civil and religious rights of all Protestant chickens in Ulster to cross any road they like and there will be no power-sharing with back-stabbing Republican chickens.........

*Lambeg Drums start to belt out the old tattoo " I'll Give You Twenty Shillings For Your One Pound Note...."...*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Where can I get a pen sieve that will seperate my pens from my chickens?

Advertisement