Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Traffic Control

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

The girl on duty in there at the moment is sounding a bit flirty!! I think there should be more of that! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭bacon&cabbage

Just heard a pilot mention Kilmallock Co Limerick............JP is obviously back in town!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Victor wrote:

I hope to have my luggage delivered tomorrow. For some reason only carousel 1-3 were being used and the crowding got dangerous, so after checking with security, I left.

I think you bag may have been blown up this morning.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

United offer a live feed from the flightdeck on most flights as one of the radio channels, I've never understood why more airlines don't do this, the flight passes in no time at all if you're listening in. Interesting to hear the pilots pass news on the conditions to each other via ATC and also to hear how much/little guidance the pilots are given depending on what stage of the flight they're at and what the traffic is like round them. I always check for United flights first in the States purely for this channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,351 ✭✭✭✭Victor

jhegarty wrote:
    I think you bag may have been blown up this morning.....:p
    Nah, they delivered on Thursday. Just as well, new shoes!

• Advertisement
Advertisement