Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Not disagreeing with you there, just defending the World Cup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I think it's you who has missed the point. I haven't got a vendetta against H&A, that logic I said above applys to every program, including Lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Surrender

NUTZZ wrote:
    For god sake, its the World Cup, it's on once every four years for four weeks and your complaining about it ruining your tv schedule. RTE has every right to place the World Cup ahead af LOST as it will always receive the most demand and viewing ratings...

Well said. You guys may want to get out a little more maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭MeTV

Had I wanted to be out, I would have been - what I wanted was to be watching Lost! Fact of the matter is, I have had to skip training the past few weeks just in case RTÉ pulled a stunt like this and my VCR missed the show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 the manglator

In all fairness Lost is not as interesting as it once was, and if you miss an episode you're not missing much - they show it all in a recap before the next episode anyway which shows all you need to know!

Think a lot of you need to calm down a bit. ye seem like an awful bunch of losers, spitting venom at RTE over delaying Lost is a bit pathetic.

And for ye that slag off the father ted sketch just haven't a clue, if ye tuned into reality a bit more rather than creaming yerselves over all these FICTIONAL tv shows (Lost, Sopranos, Scrubs, blah blah blah) then ye might actually know who they're impersonating and appreciate the apres match lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement