Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heading to red cow tonight?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

6th last night 4 th the week befor and 7 th the week before that. im a complete lukbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

pppspecial wrote:
    6th last night 4 th the week befor and 7 th the week before that. im a complete lukbox.
    sounds like your luck runs out just before the business end of tourny ...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Iceman78

pppspecial wrote:
    unfortunatly not my luck gave out 6th i left the tourny.
    440k in play i have 110k villan has 150k were clear chip leads. villan limps utg blinds 4k 8k im bb with 23 off i check flop comes 23J i check he goes all in i call him strtaight away. i turn my 2 pair and he is sick he turns QJ and hits a miricle q on river to exit me out off tourny.

So who took you out eventually last night? I hope he went on to win as he must have had way over half the chips in play after taking you out.

you dont know the half off it but its not so bad now a days ive started to make more and more fts getting paid almost everytime. scotland this weekend for the scottich masters in edinburgh. will be suprised if the irish mob dont cash this weekend so guys wish us luck.

not sure off this guys name but is a solid enough player and has made a few ft apperances. my guess would be no he didnt win it im probably wrong i hope he did but sure hey thats poker.there was 1 guy left on the table who posed me a threat. id say he won. show me some1 who won a tourny and didnt get lucky once in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

i must start playing those again.
    thats consistent stuff dave.
    GL in scotland.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Iceman78

Good luck in scotland Dave. I hope one of ye do well but my guess is that ye will all be too drunk over there for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭charlesanto

pppspecial wrote:
    my name is dave masters in case ur wonderng so next time u see me say hello dont be shy.

Hello Dave, I was the Muppet who checked to you outta turn on the fist table:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

pppspecial wrote:
    you dont know the half off it but its not so bad now a days ive started to make more and more fts getting paid almost everytime. scotland this weekend for the scottich masters in edinburgh. will be suprised if the irish mob dont cash this weekend so guys wish us luck.

Good luck in to all the Irish gang playing in Scotland and don't forget the update on Boards, (pictures and all)

Hello Dave, I was the Muppet who checked to you outta turn on the fist table:D

hey charles i remember u know ur the guy who would do a lot better with a bit more patients and stop putting his hand in the cookie jar. if u dont steal u cant get caught. ur a solid enough player who did make some monster lay downs , he let an over pair go ona an 8 high flop after committing 80% off his stack. the other guy showed his trip snowmen. great fold. to come back to 30k or so whwn we meet an hour later on anothther table. impressessed me.
    keep it mate.
    guys thank you for the support i will try post something on boards if i can get a the use off a computer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement