Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone seen a Citroen C6 yet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

BrianD3 wrote:
    I think the C6 is on sale here for a month or two but I haven't seen any on the road or when passing by Citroen dealers. So has anyone else seen one. What's it like "in the metal".

Citreon dealer in Dun Laoghaire near the Glenageary roundabout has one

• Registered Users Posts: 65,231 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

mike65 wrote:
    Maybe PSA should have a rethink about top end cars by doing a Toyota and inventing a new marque with a seperate discreet marketing arm and dealers

That wouldn't work. It would only get worse. Like every effort by Renault, Peugeot or Citroen to bring to market a large car seems to be only an effort to beat the record of the fastest depreciating car in the world. Toyota have done very well with the Lexus brand in offering big reliable cars with nice sound systems to happy customers who obviously haven't a clue about cars. Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

The French ambassader in Dublin has one. It is very nice and comfy looking.

MRP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Cracking looking car, can't wait to see one in the flesh.

Suffers the same price issue as the 407 coupe. I had one for a spin recently, a range topping 2.7HDi, it was a fantastic car, but just costs too much money.

Advertisement