Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappointed

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 seren

I am a huge fan of B5. Have been addicted since my husband forced me to watch the series a few years ago (for my own good of course :) ) I have been participating in the Babylon 5 role playing game for the past two years and have found it a wonderful way of immersing myself in JMS' universe. Has anyone else had a go at it yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 seren

Posted twice, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

seren wrote:
    my husband forced me to watch the series a few years ago

I wholeheartedly condone forcing loved ones to watch B5 for their own good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

i have tried & failed on many occasions but it wont stop me trying again :)

ar you talking about this game http://wargamesworkshop.co.uk/GroupList.aspx?CatID=5&DivID=87 ? or an actual online/tabletop rpg?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

seren wrote:
    I am a huge fan of B5. Have been addicted since my husband forced me to watch the series a few years ago (for my own good of course :) ) I have been participating in the Babylon 5 role playing game for the past two years and have found it a wonderful way of immersing myself in JMS' universe. Has anyone else had a go at it yet?

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=11

The Babylon 5 rpg game uses the D20 system.
    I have read the core books and was impressed and have played it twice at rpggaming conventions and was pretty impressed.
    I have yet to play a long term game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Im not a fan of d20, i can never get my head round it

Advertisement