Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bilbao metro: a style icon which Dublin metro must emulate

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

jjbrien wrote:
    I dont know why we have to emulate Spain or London or Toronto anyway. The Irish metro in Dublin should be just that an Irish metro with its own unique identity. We can take lessons from abroad on how to build the thing but at the end of the day day it should be built with one thing in mind, usability. Rome and Olso have metros which have a very basic style nothing fancy at all but are very user frinedly and wont look out dated in 10 years like certin arty types of stations. That is what we sould be striving to acheve.

I like the Rome metro for its pricing, EUR 1 to go anywhere! But its' like our Luas in that it only covers a small portion of the city, albeit the main attractions are covered. Plus I have rarely seen a railway system whose trains are more covered with graffiti than the Rome metro (the regional line to Osta-Lido was even worse, though). I haven't traveled that much though so there may be others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Metrobest

You talk of the dynamics of Dublin yet you don't seem to realise how much the Maynooth line is growing. Why drag 1000s of Maynooth passengers to IEs Tara St to spend 5 minutes on a travelator to get on a Metro to go ... further North?
    [

"1000s" going north? I really doubt it. The existing Drumcondra station "integrates" with plenty of high-frequency bus routes heading North to the airport and Swords. In fact, the bus stop is closer to Drumcondra station than exit of the metro would be. I have never witnessed a passenger getting off a train at Drumcondra with suitcases to get a bus to the airport.

The reality is that if you live in most of the busiest stations along that line - Coolmine, Clonsilla, Castleknock, Ashtown - you are far better off using the M50 by car or taxi: that's what most people do, and that's what the motorway's there for. When Metro West is built, there is further option of interchange to the airport for passengers from Clonsilla and beyond.

Even in the world's most sophisticated public transport systems, people tend to shy away from two change public transport journeys. In the case of Maynooth line catchment area -Airport, there is a significant time saving to be had by simply taking a ten minute taxi trip by motorway. That's again why I think that an idelological belief that all lines "must integrate" may be mistaken in this situation.

On the other hand, coming from the South East area of Dublin via the Bray DART line, there is a time advantage for any Northbound journey to DCU or the airport. The best interchange station for these passengers is Tara Street as metro is a less delay-prone than DART and the line trajectory is shorter and more direct.

As far as Drumcondra goes I think that having a metro station at Drumcondra would, in itself, generate quite a lot of trip demand inbound towards the city and outbound for airport workers who currently use the 41s etc. And perhaps that's a valid reason to have a station there. But as an interchange... I don't think so.

Judging by the routes, if the Trinity station is built, there is scope for the Tara travelator and Drumcondra. That would be the best of both worlds: a fabulous jaw-dropping piece of interchange at Tara-Trinity which Dubliners will love, plus a more localised metro station at Drumcondra used by the people of that area for quick commutes to the city and airport, plus the occasional interchange passenger from the Maynooth line heading north to DCU or south to the Mater.
    Now a direct seamless (via vertical interchange) change at Drumcondra to Metro or a trip into town, over the Loop line, down the stairs in Tara, down the stairs to the travelator, 3-5 mins on the travelator to get on the metro to pass underneath a location that you would have been at 15-18 mins previously.
    All whilst possibly carting your luggage about. Doesn't sound like international best practice to me.
    For the sake of your travelator Metrobest, is this what you would prefer?

See, if I thought that there really are "thousands" of people coming in off the Maynooth line who are just desperate to get to to the airport, I'd be first person on this forum demanding that an interchange be put there. The more mundane reality is that most trips are inbound heading for the city. That's what is going to generate the trip demand on this line, not trips to the airport, not trips to Swords as these are still going to be faster by car on the upgraded M50 with no toll bridge to go through.

Plus the Tara travelator makes life a whole lot easier for anyone on the Maynooth line heading to the College Green vicinity, as thousands indeed are with Tara being Ireland's busiest commuter station.

As for the travelator taking 3-5 minutes, I seriously doubt. I'd say two minutes and faster if you walk.
    Does your future contain many fat people?

Hardly. Most people don't stand on metro travelators like lemmings - they walk. That's why they love travelators. Further-away destinations are reached faster and the same amount of calories burnt. Walkers keep to the right side; "standers" to the left.

You should also consider the benefits of travelators for the elderly and people with luggage - they make life easier.
    I don't think they should build any more rail in the city. I envision people in clean fuel flying cars where congestion is no longer a problem and no one needs rail.

But then there'd be congestion in the air! That's been tried in Sao Paolo where all the top CBD business people commute by helicopter with landing pad on top of the skycrapers. So now the city suffers from a rather unique and noisy chopper "rush hour".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I should be careful with sarcasm here, seems to go over some people's heads.

I'll try this once more....

Tara St. is the busiest station on the Dart line at the moment, post T21 it will lose much of it's business due to Stephen's green station.

Attack the post, not the poster.

Tara Street loses business only if there is no metro station at Trinity and travelator.

Metrobest wrote:
    Attack the post, not the poster.

I didn't attack any one.
    Metrobest wrote:
    Tara Street loses business only if there is no metro station at Trinity and travelator.

Tara St loses business once there is a way to get closer to the heart of the city. Travellator is not it.

Seriously though, this is Dublin, can you honestly see the travellator worK? It will be plagued by smackhead and covered is piss / puke. Dubliners who don't understand that you can actually use escallators as strairs will not keep to one side, they will just clog it up standing around.

Look at any previous attempt at undreground walkways in Dublin, most are abandonned or closed.

Please don't say "with decent staffing / security" this is Dublin, we don't have it on the streets at night, never mind in an underground walkway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭bryanw

Metrobest wrote:
    The reality is that if you live in most of the busiest stations along that line - Coolmine, Clonsilla, Castleknock, Ashtown - you are far better off using the M50 by car or taxi: that's what most people do, and that's what the motorway's there for. When Metro West is built, there is further option of interchange to the airport for passengers from Clonsilla and beyond.

Even in the world's most sophisticated public transport systems, people tend to shy away from two change public transport journeys. In the case of Maynooth line catchment area -Airport, there is a significant time saving to be had by simply taking a ten minute taxi trip by motorway. That's again why I think that an idelological belief that all lines "must integrate" may be mistaken in this situation.

I thought our metro was supposed to help our traffic problems, asking people to use their cars because they will have to go all the way into town isn't the best way to relieve traffic. The M50 upgrade won't make traffic problems any better in the long term. More roads = more cars. For people on the Maynooth line paying €20 for a taxi to the airport when you could get the metro for €2 if there was a proper interchange at Drumcondra.

What exactly is the reason for the Tara interchange anyway? It will add nearly 5 minutes to the journey from Stephen's Green northwards because of it deviation east and the extra stop. And for what reason? What better journey combinations could be achieved with this interchange. The only reason I can think of is so that people going to the Trinity area won't have to walk that extra little bit if they use the metro.

Also don't forget that people would much rather interchange from DART to Metro at Drumcondra than they would change from DART to bus...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭dowlingm

1 - what's wrong with two interchanges, Tara and Drumcondra. If you're coming from Kildare heading to Greystones you're not going to want to go to Drumcondra - by the same token if you're coming from Maynooth going to the airport you're not going to want to go to St. Stephen's Green.

2 - there's nothing wrong in principle with a connection between two separated stations - however, footfall is crucial. The Tara St. redevelopment could have basement retail stretching into the travelator connection (the leases to specify opening hours to coincide with the travelator opening/closing) and security patrols to ensure against vagrancy (to be paid out of lease payments). I think I mentioned this before in connection with LUAS and Dundrum Shopping Centre. Toronto's PATH system means that in the downtown core it's rare to need to go overground between your office and subway stop and you can pick up your breakfast in a deli on the way and some wine from an LCBO on the way home in some of the 4 million sq feet throughout the underground pathways.

http://www.toronto.ca/path/

The Spadina subway connection in Toronto is 150m fitted with travelators but Metrobest should note - they shut down the travelators to save money. There's a picture and some diagrams here:

http://lagged.net/twilight/spadina/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Metrobest wrote:
    The existing Drumcondra station "integrates" with plenty of high-frequency bus routes heading North to the airport and Swords. In fact, the bus stop is closer to Drumcondra station than exit of the metro would be. I have never witnessed a passenger getting off a train at Drumcondra with suitcases to get a bus to the airport.
    a) buses are not predictable on journey time compared to metro, critical for airport passengers.
    b) the current crappy train service is not a metro level service, it's no wonder Drumcondra doesn't see much interchange today! Imagine TWO metro frequency services crossing however!
    c) the public consultation on detailed station location hasn't even started yet, nevermind the actual design of station/interchange details, so I'm amazed you are privvy to such non-existant information such as station entrance locations.
    Metrobest wrote:
    huh? you think we should encourage use of the M50 for people in west Dublin getting to the airport? Have you used the M50? It is highly unpredictable wrt journey time and it'd be an expensive trip from most places along the Maynooth line.
    Metrobest wrote:
    So why bother integrating at Tara then if you reckon people wont like making a change. You see I think this is complete tripe. Networks a re made of inegrating lines. You'd fit in well in CIE with your zero change agenda.
    Metrobest wrote:
    On the other hand, coming from the South East area of Dublin via the Bray DART line, there is a time advantage for any Northbound journey to DCU or the airport. The best interchange station for these passengers is Tara Street as metro is a less delay-prone than DART and the line trajectory is shorter and more direct.
    Whoah, hold your horses. If you don't believe "thousands" of West Dubliners along the Maynooth line would be airport/DCU bound then why would southsiders be any more liely to be heading to these places? You dismissed them as insignificant destinations earlier, claiming that most journeys are city bound, which is correct, but if they are insignificant for West dubliners then they must also be insignificant for southsiders from along the DART line. You can't have it both ways. The DART will all be cleaned up under T21, nothing but DART1 trains over the Liffey for example. Far fewer conflicting movements (especially at Connolly) will occur thanks to the Interconnector. DART reliablility should rival metro and if it doesn't then it's IE's fault and not the technology etc.

You seem to be suggesting "let west dubliners take the M50 but heaven forbid Dunlaoighaire people should have to endure 2 or 3 minutes on the loop line to get to the airport". That's essentially what you are arguing here and it's nonsense!
    Metrobest wrote:
    See, if I thought that there really are "thousands" of people coming in off the Maynooth line who are just desperate to get to to the airport, I'd be first person on this forum demanding that an interchange be put there. The more mundane reality is that most trips are inbound heading for the city. That's what is going to generate the trip demand on this line, not trips to the airport, not trips to Swords as these are still going to be faster by car on the upgraded M50 with no toll bridge to go through.
    What about people who don't own cars? That is what we should be aiming for a car free city! Not bloody encouraging vast swathes of the city to hold onto their cars because no interchange exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

paulm17781 wrote:
    Seriously though, this is Dublin, can you honestly see the travellator worK? It will be plagued by smackhead and covered is piss / puke. Dubliners who don't understand that you can actually use escallators as strairs will not keep to one side, they will just clog it up standing around.

That's what I'd be afraid of. Plus you end up with seemingly endless underground corridors such as those in the Paris system (Montparnasse, Chatelet les Halles spring to mind).

Now, converting the Luas green line to Metro & linking it to Metro north in order to have one line running from Swords to Sandyford with interchanges for DART at Drumcondra & Stephens Green, that's what I'd like to see... :)

dowlingm wrote:
    ...what's wrong with two interchanges, Tara and Drumcondra. If you're coming from Kildare heading to Greystones you're not going to want to go to Drumcondra - by the same token if you're coming from Maynooth going to the airport you're not going to want to go to St. Stephen's Green.
    If you were heading to Greystones from Kildare, what do the metro interchanges have to do with anything? It's a DART-DART connection at Pearse...

And of course there is no problem with both the interchanges, but the whole point of the Trinty/Tara stop being lost is to allow for better interchanges elsewhere...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

You must have some serious problems if you think those photos look sexy! It looks very bland to me.

The Bilboa Metro is seriously sexy and yes that's how we need to promote public transport in Ireland. No more boxy trains and smelly locomotives.

Seriously sexy, are you having a laugh!! You need to get out more!! LOL

And if this is not boxy, I don't know what is... https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/29451/31163.GIF

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

bryanw wrote:
    Also, look at the Stockholm Metro, it has some magnificent stations, you can see pictures of them on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Metro

I must say that is the best looking station I've ever seen, very cool. I love the way to make use of and expose the rock, it reminds me of the Mars base in Total Recall.

Leaving aside the travelator thing for a moment, it is very important that the stations be built in a modern, clean, well lighted and attractive manner. It doesn't take much extra cost to do this sort of thing on the build of a new station, but it can greatly help attract people out of their cars and into the stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lostcarpark

I think you're all being very mean to Metrobest. You just don't see his vision. Why would we want dull escalators directly linking the platforms of the Metro and DART stations in only a few short metres, missing out on half a kilometre of grand travellator? Can't you see travellators are the future?

I think you're all being very mean to Metrobest. You just don't see his vision. Why would we want dull escalators directly linking the platforms of the Metro and DART stations in only a few short metres, missing out on half a kilometre of grand travellator? Can't you see travellators are the future?
    If you're talking about travelators like those in post #1, the future can keep them... :eek:

Of course the travelators would be nice, but we don't need them. They are really just a novelty. And really, we need proper stops on O' Connell Street, which will mean the Trinity stop must go. The metro is going to cause a lot of disruption, and this travelator will make it worse - also not forgetting that Trinity aren't too happy about tunnelling under their campus:
    TCD is concerned that the three alignments for comment are all under the campus, due to a desire to somehow connect with the existing Tara Street Dart station. We do not believe this link to be made by any of the options in a manner that justifies the risk to the college buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭weehamster

You seem to be suggesting "let west dubliners take the M50 but heaven forbid Dunlaoighaire people should have to endure 2 or 3 minutes on the loop line to get to the airport". That's essentially what you are arguing here and it's nonsense!

Not at all Philip - I'm just saying that the M50 makes sense for most people in Dublin 15 getting to the airport. I'm sure that's how you access the airport yourself as you live in Dublin 15? You don't have to go through the infamous tollbridge and the trip takes about 10 minutes... That's always going to be more attractive than a two change train journey via Drumcondra or Tara. I think Dublin 15 would be better off to have frequent buses linking to the airport via the M50 simply because that's fastest.

However getting to the airport from the south east (Bray DART line) is a different kettle of fish and here a DART/metro journey to the airport actually makes sense because it's quicker.
    I think you're all being very mean to Metrobest. You just don't see his vision,

Nobody saw my vision when I tirelessly argued the merits of metro North on this forum. When I suggested it was possible to have Metro North and interconnector, I was told this was out of the question, the country could not afford such extravagance.

Now people are saying there is no choice but to drop Trinity so that we can build a cheapo metro station with on-street exits past the Drumcondra rail bridge.

Again, it's a case of sacrificing the Trinity station to the "god" of integration at Drumcondra. We shouldn't settle for that.

There is a choice; as DowingM said, we can have both. That's what the RPA need to be told: go ahead and build a station at Drumcondra by all means but don't you dare drop Trinity's travelator!
    half a kilometre of grand travellator?

have you measured? from Hawkins St to Tara is not half a KM. ;)

Look at any previous attempt at undreground walkways in Dublin, most are abandonned or closed.

Do the escalators in Stephen's Green SC get covered in puke? Do you see people pissing on the escalators at Tara Street? Thought not. So why would they do so on a travelator?

The problem of people standing on the wrong side may be an Irish trait but it's easily solved by having signs in place "stand to the left". It tends to be something people do in metro stations - they tend to conform to the "travelator culture". Shopping centres are a different story as people are on their leisure time and less in a hurry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭markf909

That's always going to be more attractive than a two change train journey via Drumcondra or Tara. I think Dublin 15 would be better off to have frequent buses linking to the airport via the M50 simply because that's fastest.

Twice you have quoted D15 to Airport via DART and Metro at either Drumcondra/Tara as a two change journey. Fill me in Metrobest, I can only see one change myself, but I possibly lack your vision.
    but don't you dare drop Trinity's travelator!

Again Metrobest, what is your specific interest in the Trinity travelator?

The route options show a potential stop in the airport vicinity either under the terminal directly or close by under the great southern hotel, linked to the airport by a travelator. Why are you not campaigning as vigorously to ensure the people of Dublin get another futuristic travelator at the Airport?

Metrobest wrote:
    Do the escalators in Stephen's Green SC get covered in puke? Do you see people pissing on the escalators at Tara Street? Thought not. So why would they do so on a travelator?

I've seen people smoking crack on the stairs in Tara st. There is a methadone clinic not far from Tara st. Stephen's green centre, rarely, it is too busy and has security. As I said, look at any underground stairwell in Dublin, people don't use them. Perhaps if you lived in the city, like I do, you would realise just how bad a drug problem there is. Future palaces like your utopian travellator would be crack houses.
    The problem of people standing on the wrong side may be an Irish trait but it's easily solved by having signs in place "stand to the left". It tends to be something people do in metro stations - they tend to conform to the "travelator culture".

And you know Dubliners will conform to this how???

Metrobest wrote:
    Not at all Philip - I'm just saying that the M50 makes sense for most people in Dublin 15 getting to the airport. I'm sure that's how you access the airport yourself as you live in Dublin 15? You don't have to go through the infamous tollbridge and the trip takes about 10 minutes... That's always going to be more attractive than a two change train journey via Drumcondra or Tara. I think Dublin 15 would be better off to have frequent buses linking to the airport via the M50 simply because that's fastest.

However getting to the airport from the south east (Bray DART line) is a different kettle of fish and here a DART/metro journey to the airport actually makes sense because it's quicker.
    Rates of private car ownership are much higher in the more salubrious suburbs of Dublin that you propose to serve better by rail than the likes of D15. So you would have west Dubs pay for taxis to Dublin airport and spend their hard earned taxes on an interchange at Trinity, just to save poor southsiders from having to 'endure' an extra 2 or 3 minutes going round the loop line. The journey time of 10 mins you quote at me (as a resident of D15) is quite laughable actually. At 2am on a Wednesday morning you couldn't get from Clonsilla to DUB in 10 mins, nevermind through the chronic traffic for that 9am flight you have to catch! In any case, the Maynooth line covers D7 as well as out beyond D15, Leixlip and Maynooth, not forgetting Dunboyne and the SDZ to be built at Hansfield! Also remember that there's more than just the airport-there's DCU and the Mater as well. But you seek to deny these interchange possibilities to Maynooth line users just to provide a 3 minutes faster journey to Dublin Airport for residents of Dunlaoighaire etc.
    Metrobest wrote:
    Now people are saying there is no choice but to drop Trinity so that we can build a cheapo metro station with on-street exits past the Drumcondra rail bridge.
    I can debate with someone who sticks to facts as currently known. You do NOT know the location of the proposed station at Drumcondra (and certainly not it's exit locations) as the detailed design takes place after the detailed public consultation process, neither of which have begun!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

http://urbanrail.net/as/tehr/tehran.htm#f1

even Tehran has a metro that should be envied by Dubliners atm

I've seen people smoking crack on the stairs in Tara st...Stephen's green centre, rarely

"Rarely"..? LOL.
    As I said, look at any underground stairwell in Dublin, people don't use them... Future palaces like your utopian travellator would be crack houses.

Where are these underground crack den stairwells you speak of? Travelators feature at Dublin airport. Have you ever seen anyone vomit, urinate or indeed smoke crack on them?

While there may be security issues at certain other metro stations at night, the travelator will operate only in acccordance with CIE's timetable. You really don't seem to understand the concept of a travelator as it applies to metro systems - they aren't vomitoria, urinals or crack dens - they're simply a practical and beautiful solution to modern city transport needs. And the people of Dublin will take to travelators like a duck to water.
    Again Metrobest, what is your specific interest in the Trinity travelator?

The route options show a potential stop in the airport vicinity either under the terminal directly or close by under the great southern hotel, linked to the airport by a travelator. Why are you not campaigning as vigorously to ensure the people of Dublin get another futuristic travelator at the Airport?

No specific interest in it whatsoever other than a desire to see it built because I believe it's exactly what Dublin needs.

I haven't read up on the Terminal 2 project so I just don't know where the metro stop should be located there. Again, if a travelator is convenient and cost effective, I would be supportive of it. Ideally I would like to see the metro surface in the terminal though.
    you would have west Dubs pay for taxis to Dublin airport and spend their hard earned taxes on an interchange at Trinity, just to save poor southsiders from having to 'endure' an extra 2 or 3 minutes going round the loop line.

...And you'd have the everyone pay taxes for a metro system that bypasses the station everyone would like to get off at - College Green, one of the most important spaces in Ireland - just so you get your "integrated" thing at Drumcondra!
    You do NOT know the location of the proposed station at Drumcondra (and certainly not it's exit locations) as the detailed design takes place after the detailed public consultation process, neither of which have begun!

Conceeded. But I have a feeling it's going to surface past the existing railway bridge because otherwise the Maynooth line would be shut during construction? Also that's where it's marked on the latest map.

Look Philip, I'm not against the metro station at Drumcondra if it can be done practically and efficiently within the framework of a stop at Trinity and travelator to Tara. In fact, you may remember when I talked about my North/South metro idea for Dublin two years ago, I specifically mentioned Drumcondra as a station location. But I don't think Drumcondra can become the commuter interchange hub you envisage. Otherwise that would be happending already with the buses and it isn't.

So I'm saying I think you're placing too much faith/emphasis on an interchange at Drumcondra without considering the disbenefit of having no metro station at Trinity and no travelator to Tara.

We should really have both and then we'd all be happy. But then we'd have nothing to argue about on this forum. :p

Not going to quote but...

Crackdens - Blackrock road underpasses, N11 underpasses any hole in town.

I don't think I meant to type rarely for Stephen's green. However a travellator under the city and a shopping centre are very different things. You're arguing style is similar to "These apples are fine so the 2 year old black banana must be too."

For me not understanding a travellator, I'll repeat again. I live in Temple Bar, I see a lot more of what goes on in this city than you, I know how common drug related offences happen. Your "futuristic" travellator will be perfect. I note you had nothing to say about me seeing people smoking crack in public.... it happens in a lot of places here.....

However you win for line of the day. That bit where you said a travellator is exctly what Dublin needs. I am going to put this to my parents so they can get escallators to the attic. No more using ladders for them. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Transport21 Fan

Seriously sexy, are you having a laugh!! You need to get out more!! LOL

And if this is not boxy, I don't know what is... https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/29451/31163.GIF

I was talking about the station design, not the bloody trains!

(sweet jesus give me strenght...)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Metrobest wrote:
    Where are these underground crack den stairwells you speak of? Travelators feature at Dublin airport. Have you ever seen anyone vomit, urinate or indeed smoke crack on them?

Just to confirm they would be the ones between the check-in desks/security with scanners and one of the Garda passport control booths?

Travelators feature at Dublin airport. Have you ever seen anyone vomit, urinate or indeed smoke crack on them?

That was the Happy Mondays tour schedule during the early 1990's. The above was practically in their contract.

markf909 wrote:
    Again Metrobest, what is your specific interest in the Trinity travelator

Maybe a nice long look up Ivana Batcik skirt?

Ok Metrobest, I give up. Anyone remember that monorail episode of the Simpsons where they built the 'escalator to nowhere'! Anyway, this will be seen every Friday and Saturday night on metrobest's travelator in the heart of Temple Bar.......
    universal2.jpg

I was talking about the station design, not the bloody trains!

(sweet jesus give me strenght...)

Well then why did you say...
    The Bilboa Metro is seriously sexy and yes that's how we need to promote public transport in Ireland. No more boxy trains and smelly locomotives.

• Advertisement

Maybe a nice long look up Ivana Batcik skirt?

That is fúcking sick man, there is no need for that at all!! :D

Advertisement