Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah this is where i need to be

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Someone to place the strawberries between what for serving? First letter: T
    Is it just me or is that sentence extremely confusing?

T... t is for turtle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Tyrtles are tasty
    as well as truffles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

fine matt you can have michhaelangelo but not rapheal! and its tongue!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Duh, it's so toes!

How can you place something *between* the tongue? :rolleyes:

how about if it were two tongues:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

In desparate need of chocolate! Who is the connection? (So bad off that I cannot even think). Definite withdrawal symptoms.

were still discussing what you said (previous page)...

I have chocolate. And veggie kievs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Quite the combination i must say...

Change of sig as well!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Blush_01: Let's see. I think you said you were going home? Can I come over? I am only about 8 times zones away. I could book a flight on this laptop and be there, in maybe 20 hours (losing time going east). Will you still have chocolate or will have eaten it by then?

If I am not making sense, my excuse is a severe case of choc withdrawal syndrome. *shows tremors*

• Advertisement

so what time is it now.....for you??

I have a never ending supply of chocolate, it was refilled yesterday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

//eats toblerone and bailies cheesecake.

MMmmm so good!

When you get to Dublin get the 746 to Deansgrange and I'll bring you chocolate. I promise I won't have eaten it all. But it might be cheaper, easier and quicker to just go to a store. Although, it won't be yummy Irish chocolate, it'll be icky, waxy American stuff that you'll have. Boo for you! *offers hug*

Hey, I gotta idea, I'll post you some real chocolate!

Blush_01: OK...Whatever you post me has got to be better than Hersey's! *sticks tongue out, shakes head in an attempt to toss the thought of it*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

*drool*

Matt Holck's chocolate pool has a sign: "No Diving (or) Swimming." They read my mind!

Hersheys kisses smell like puke.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

My dogs stole my chocolate eclair... a lovely creamy one... bad hounds... anybody want two thoroughbred mongrels?? Only show klepto signs when food is involved...

*I could never give my hounds away... I'll drown them instead!!!! *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

If they have fattened up on chocolate, I'll find them a good home.

Readys knife and fork, attaches bib

• Advertisement

Springs from cat stance. "Kiyop!" Disarms Demetrius. Stands under bucket of dark Swiss chocolate. Hands him the string that tilts the can. Winks.:p

Starts to wash himself under a cascade of chocolate with a strawberry sponge. Massages a little cream into his scalp as shampoo.

Rub-a-dub-dub, this is about as erotic as it gets. Chocolate covered coffey.

Curtain-rail swishes back and SHE appears.

O-o.:D

Blue Lagoon stands covered head to toe in dark Swiss chocolate. Looks in mirror. "Could this be a new fashion statement?" muses. "Chocolate Goth!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭pantar_dubh

Lick, lick, lick...!:p

Lick, lick, lick...!:p

Seconds that. And thirds and fourths it too.;)

Reminds me of "Tongue-ee" in that terrible film spoof, "Kung Pow!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

melted mars bars and choco chip icecream, or anything by ben and jerry... oh dear lord i need a fix!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Ok that's it. I'm off to the shop. Regardless of the torrential rain! Chocolate..

What's a girl to do without chocolate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

just back from my neices 2nd birthday my lord rice crispy cakes all round, was brill!!!!

Advertisement