Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah this is where i need to be

Options
  • 19-06-2006 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

so i can ask about chocolate bars and stuff that matters. I've never been here before. well not meaningfully anyway. hmm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You don't want to ask about chocolate bars. They possess secrets and mysteries no man's mind could comfortably hold. Seek ye not this path!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Chocolate? Dark Swiss Chocolate? Or plump, juicy strawberries dipped in chocolate? Oh, I've got to find some!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

What damn swankery is this about? have you not learned the dangers of such antics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Chocolate dipped in rum.... dark in both cases; mmmmmmmmmmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Face dipped in chocolate... oh, wrong forum. :( I'll get my coat.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

damn thread, off to the kitchen with me

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's a little cool outside. How about hot chocolate? Whipped cream? Chocolate flakes on top?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I hope you're all happy now.. Made me crave chocolate when im in work and i cant get any!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

i have jsut finished of a drifter bar... i got confused and bought it thinking it would be like a twirl. but i was in for a suprise when i realised what i did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Drifters are lovely though! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vulpiner

It's a little cool outside. How about hot chocolate? Whipped cream? Chocolate flakes on top?

Chocolate is poisionous to dogs. How does that work for their relatives, hmmm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Vulpiner wrote:
    Chocolate is poisionous to dogs.

yer ma loves chocolate though

Vulpiner wrote:

Most of the posters I have encountered on boards.ie have been polite people. Let's see, if I remember correctly, there's a way to block out the replies from the one's that are not so polite?:rolleyes:

Ahhh, yes. The "ignore list." Click.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Most of the posters I have encountered on boards.ie have been polite people. Let's see, if I remember correctly, there's a way to block out the replies from the one's that are not so polite?:rolleyes:

Ahhh, yes. The "ignore list." Click.

He didn't have his mince-meat this morning. That's all.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

oh what about minced chocolate... now there's a thought.

Get lots of left over chocolate (eh not in my house anyway :D ) like white choc, milk choc, dark choc, and mince it all up!

then melt it..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

rsta wrote:
    oh what about minced chocolate... now there's a thought.

Get lots of left over chocolate (eh not in my house anyway :D ) like white choc, milk choc, dark choc, and mince it all up!

then melt it..
    Moulds with comedic value are imbued with much winnage in that respect...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Lone Wolf

Vulpiner wrote:

Don't forget the marshmallows!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

AlcoholicA wrote:
    yer ma loves chocolate though

I know I'm too late but.....BURN!!!

*ahem* yes...sorry it had to be done:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Reese Sticks have been my favoritre candy bar
    and now I can't find them anywhere on the market
    Will we just move like cows through runs while big corperations dictate our tastes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Reese's pieces.

If you're going to the states anybody, bring some home for me? Pweeeeeze?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I had a lovely bar of German chocolate last night. I treated myself after my court appearance (see single peoples thread) and discovered that choc and whisky (single malt; Talisker) go very well together!! mmmmmmmmmmm...

damn now I'm hungry

Saw some large plump strawberries today. Anyone have rich chocolate dip and Champaign to go with them? Of course, how they are served would be important.

I did....:D

Doomspell wrote:
    I did....:D

But the essential element is how they were served to you. Details? Specifics? Were you solo, or did you have a "server?" Hmmmmmmmmm?:D

Now that would be talling:rolleyes:
    *ahem*

On a tray with rose petals 2 champagne glasses red bowl filled with warm melted bournville and a brown bowl with fresh strawberriesonly thing is I'm still waiting for someone;)

Someone to place the strawberries between what for serving? First letter: T

Thyroid gland. It has to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Not at all. It's obviously the Thalamus portion of the brain.

• Advertisement

Mmm, brain candy.

Advertisement