Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish tv babes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RunHomerRun

Shame on me forgetting the gorgeous Sile :D

1610_sile_H_210371t.jpg

The weather forecast on TG4 (or TnaG at that time) was always livened up no end by Sile - with blonde hair then. :D

sweet baby jesus.
    TG4 sure know how to pick 'em ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

is she still at tg4 ? haven't seen her in a couple of years, a crying shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

When is her Vivid DVD coming out?

as soon as she lubes up?

vaseline.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Pat Gleeson

parasite wrote: »
    is she still at tg4 ? haven't seen her in a couple of years, a crying shame

Yep, she's still there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Pat Gleeson

sweet baby jesus.
    TG4 sure know how to pick 'em ;)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RunHomerRun

Has this thread been superceded by another one here - on RTE Babes of the Year ????

Has this specific thread now become forgotten and consigned to the dusty realms of the past??
    Even though it was not restrictive to a specific channel - and welcomed babes from ALL Irish channels???? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Davecrtmac

I laughed out loud as well !!

crackin photos, was thinkin the same and the BAM, there it was !

excellent !

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ppdub73

Where is Clare Brock gone from TV3 news? Total babe!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Vincent Browne must have a secret stash of babes somewhere and he wheels them out now and then as he seems to have them on from time to time on his programme like "Niamh Lyons" I think is her name from one of the newspapers, and don't know the names of others he has on. Go on Vinny ya good thing!!;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

jimmyw wrote: »
    Vincent Browne must have a secret stash of babes somewhere and he wheels them out now and then as he seems to have them on from time to time on his programme like "Niamh Lyons" I think is her name from one of the newspapers, and don't know the names of others he has on. Go on Vinny ya good thing!!;)

Any pics of any of Vincent Brownes Babes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

jimmyw wrote: »

I made the exact same point in the VB thread here. :)
    A different (typically brunette) babe every night. :p

I'm watching it now- and sure enough there's another quite good looking woman panellist- Niamh Connolly or something (?).
    I agree about Niamh Lyons as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Remember Emma Ledden?

http://www.walton205.freeserve.co.uk/emmal3.jpg

Made The Den sexy back in the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭ninalucy1985

Skipper12 wrote: »
    ha ha laughed out loud at that are you really a woman though :D

i was saying oh jesus in a bad way mr :D:D:p

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63838534&postcount=163

was edited or deleted shotly after being postd

Yup,

Jonathan reckoned I was a a minger you see and that I was apparently too young, so i need to come back in 6 years when I am 30 and post another pic, hopefully the thread will be still going :p

Sorry - where is that thread where ninalucey1985 stated judge away - and by subsquent threads - also posted a photo - gone????!!!!

Yup,

Jonathan reckoned I was a a minger you see and that I was apparently too young, so i need to come back in 6 years when I am 30 and post another pic, hopefully the thread will be still going :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ with that many pervs about...it'll last into the next centuary!

Remember Emma Ledden?

http://www.walton205.freeserve.co.uk/emmal3.jpg

Made The Den sexy back in the day!

Ew!....get a tan love!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Yup,

If you post a picture now, I could suggest things you could do to improve yourself over the next few years.. I'm kinda helpful like that. I still havent seen your picture by the way...

If you post a picture now, I could suggest things you could do to improve yourself over the next few years.. I'm kinda helpful like that. I still havent seen your picture by the way...

there are pics on my page here, I have my own album i think..

do .. i would be so grateful if you would give me some info on how to improve lol :p

• Advertisement

there are pics on my page here, I have my own album i think..

do .. i would be so grateful if you would give me some info on how to improve lol :p

You look way better with dark hair, did you apply for Big Brother this year?

You remind me alot of Karly Ashworth...i smell a Zoo shoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Must be weird for the girls involved to see y'all perv over them, i'd cringe!

My irony meter just exploded!

MikeC101 wrote: »
    My irony meter just exploded!

I thought that myself! :D ...she pretty much screamed "look at me", so i did :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Shinyboots

Barname wrote: »
    as soon as she lubes up?

vaseline.jpg

crackn pair of lips!!!

....for kissing with! (perv mode off)

ha ha thanks, i do glamour modellin i went for a interview with nuts, the pics arent fit for this site tho!!! lol

guess if i was over 20 id be better lookin .. insert SIGH

^ well you're onto a good self promotion here...build on it.

^ well you're onto a good self promotion here...build on it.

this thread was very interesting to me..got to see what irish mens real taste was like..and dispite the recent over flowing of the skinny blonde polish, turns out under it all the irish men love a good awl TV3 weather reading cailin..
    p.s richard do you mind taking down hat link please?

I thought that myself! :D ...she pretty much screamed "look at me", so i did :p

I didnt scream look at me, i said there are pics there if you want to see them in my album..and you did..and that was that.:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gobsht90210

lets see the pictures ninalucy1985 and let us be the judge of that especially if you have done glamore modelling????:P:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement