Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People on TV who make you want to throw up.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Jade Goody. Makes me wanna wrech.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

The ugly sour faced cow that's in Residents against Racism. Not a TV personality, but thats the only place I see her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Miriam O'Callaghan ,Davina Mc Call ,Ryan Tubridy,Jade Goody,Sue Barker,
    Andy Gray,Ryle Nugent,Mark Little,Amanda Byram,Blathnaid one on RTE
    All of these have huge ego's but not an ounce of talent.
    You'd think the sun shone out their ...

If Mark Little was made of ice cream he'd lick himsel!!! He was good once as RTEs American correspondant now he's convinced he is American. Loved recent Apres Match sketch just cos they ripped the piss out of him:D :D

Most others mentioned except for Pat Kenny sooooo not a chat show host. Mooney really gets my goat too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

That lad in the Barry Scott ads is an absolute gobsh1te.

Also Martin King on TV3 weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

davina - opening your eyes really wide, contorting your face and shouting really loud does not make you a good presenter (or funny/appealing) - I would sell my house for 3 rounds with that "woman"

gay byrne - thankfully the next time we'll see him on telly is an obituaries program

jade goody purely for not technically being a human being

HI I'm barry scott - soooo offensive. stop shouting at me please.

they could all learn a thing or two from that legend who does "irish paint magic" - "please mister cloud, please lie down" - I LOVE that guy!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I hate that one on the afternoon show. The one that was in Big Brother. How on earth did she get that job? She is useless

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

Horatio from CSI Miami - what amazing acting - and script!

Although i do admit that i like the show and watch it if it is on and i happen to switch - but i dont go outta my way. I think he adds a comical element to it.

Anyone who was ever in BB
    Westwood! OMG what a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Evil_Bilbo wrote:

they could all learn a thing or two from that legend who does "irish paint magic" - "please mister cloud, please lie down" - I LOVE that guy!:D

I commissioned him to do a painting for me for my cousin as a wedding gift last year.
    Twas very poor to be honest.
    Nice guy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Evil_Bilbo wrote:
    that legend who does "irish paint magic" - "please mister cloud, please lie down"

that man has mental issues. i am sure of it

imagine what that westwood guy was like before he got into rap (imagine him as a kid! hee hee)

and then just as he started getting into it - putting on an accent, saying wierd stuff - actually thats what he's like - someone who went to america for the weekend and came back acting completely different.

he is just offensive. See him on that madonna thing - pimping her van - that show made me embarrased to be a human being - which of them was more of a twat? Honestly I dont know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Mossy Monk wrote:
    that man has mental issues. i am sure of it

He is a part time politician ,he was Mayor of Mallow a few years ago :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

The guy from the Perlico ad. I would never go to Perlico, even if they were a tenth the price of eircom, because of that guy.

The red haired woman who presents that programme with Anne Doyle. She's got to be the stupidest, worst presenter I've ever seen. I find it embarrassing that RTE show her. She says the stupidest things and asks the stupidest questions in a wrechingly patronising manner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I hope people are in Ireland havent heard of this chap, his name is John Henson and hes a wannabe comedian..not funny at all, quite sad. I want to punch his head in, over and over again. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

http://www.robertklein.com/hensonbio.html sadly I have heard of him. :(

the audio on that site says it all. not funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Telefís

Caryatnid wrote:

The red haired woman who presents that programme with Anne Doyle. She's got to be the stupidest, worst presenter I've ever seen. I find it embarrassing that RTE show her. She says the stupidest things and asks the stupidest questions in a wrechingly patronising manner.

What are you on about?! Anne Doyle presenting anything other than news is in turn news to me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

That guy who does Big Brother,and he is on MTV...with the long hair,Veron something?

I am not a violent person but I wan't to hurt him,everytime I see his face I want to punch him in the face...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Narcissus

tvnutz wrote:
    That guy who does Big Brother,and he is on MTV...with the long hair,Veron something?

I am not a violent person but I wan't to hurt him,everytime I see his face I want to punch him in the face...:rolleyes:

You mean Russell Brand?

As mentioned before, all the Ireland AM presenters. Jesus where did they get them?

Ryan Tubridy
    Linda Martin

Mary Harney was on the news yesterday
    /barf

Who's that idiot who now has a chat show(undeservedly because it's sh*t), Brendan Courtney or something?

Also, "Mondo" from fair city, actually ALL of the fair city actors/actresses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Whos that freakazoid with the soul patch on fairly ****ty? whoever he is, hes the worst actor ever which addds to my desire to punch him in face, innit!

pat spillane - grrrrrrrr!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Dr. Phil and his wife. They sooooo annoy me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dr. Phil rocks my socks off!

Most people on tv annoy me so I don't watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,973 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Duncan Stewart?? (the architect chap with the hard hat)
    Derek Mooney
    Pat Spillane
    Eddie Hobbs

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes, forgot about the condescending Duncan Stewart. Definitely a worthy contender.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

That woman off the recycling ads that says "oh Dermot" a lot.

She makes me throw things at my TV.

i remember when they asked Dermot Gavin about her on the Panel he wasnt impressed :D who the hell dreams up the ideas for those ads and who the **** is she anyway? really annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

It's so embarassing to see a menapausal woman throwing herself at a younger man like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Bixmoo

that joe pasquale prick.. what an annoying voice.. sickening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Dermot Gavin is an annoying p*ick, the way he says Hellmanns on the ad, I wanna kill him !

• Advertisement
Advertisement