Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any one heading in to anything 2nite?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Lex wrote:
    That was me with the 77 ntl. I went into the tank for a while alright and after your comment to olly before that I reckoned you werent too strong. After a while I figured if you had a decent pair you would have flat called and check - raised me like you did to me when I made a continuation bet on a Q high board. I folded JJ face up to you that time.

I would of played 88-AA exactly the same way, I only had a few k so any sort of raise was commiting most of my stack I was suprised to see 77 when you called I was expecting 10 10 - QQ

I was also suprised with your "Just a J" lol I know there was a possible flush there and the board paired but there was absoloutley no intrest or action on any street's.

On the Q high board I had A2h

Advertisement