Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your favourite year of Big Brother?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

I went with Series 5 with last year been a close second. I think people will lose their jobs over the housemates picked this year, some terrible choices from the tens of thousands of options they had.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Defo BB3, fantastic viewing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

my favourite one was the series where davina wasn't pregnant.

oh, wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Year 5. No competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

ok, own up
    who voted Big Bore Four ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

B4! There's always one!!!

i loved BB3 with Kate and Johnny - I thought they were great fun to watch. My fave bit was when kate was so pissed that se fell over trying to get her trousers on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Series 5 of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

BB2

Helen + Paul, Brian (the legend), Bubbles as well... Fab show, good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

BB3 is my favourite

Highlight: kate running into the backdoor after spinning! :D

After a bit of a think I went with BB5. Best characters and incidents overall imho.

• Advertisement

So we're roughly just past the half way mark. How is this year now comparing to previous ones? Unless something major happens in the next few weeks I think it'll go down as the 2nd worst of the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

No way is BB7 my favorite. The sound dips in the live feed are a joke and there is far too much bias in the highlights shows.

The characters, the only ones I like are Aisleyne and Pete, maybe jennie, but I don't see much of her. and neither are legendary. I think the likes of Mikey Susie and Imogen and glyn are dullards, and I detest. those being Nikki Richard, Michael and Jayne.

BB6 was horrendous, most of the characters were far from likable.

BB5 was pretty much the same, and the amount of cheating that went on was unnatural.

BB4 was a snorefest.

BB3 was somewhat interesting, at least you could like the characters in it. not to mention yer man Sam doing a runner over the roof of the house.

BB1 and 2 i didn't really watch, only bits of BB1 and it didn't really interest me.

Anyway my favorite would have to be BB3.

So as we get into the last week could the people who voted for this year please stand up to be shot :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

The first 3 were the best, and if I had to choose one I'd go with the second series. Brian Dowling was just brilliant - that show would've failed without him.

The third series was brilliant too, so much drinking - and who can forget Jade Goody complaining about how everyone could see her "kebab" when she had lost at strip poker and was butt naked on the couch. That image is burned on my mind til I die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭superdudeman007

you forgot to add the one where it gets cancelled

Advertisement