Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atheists are much more......................

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

growler wrote:
    I would expect anyone who (pardon the language) religiously watches BB to be wholly incapable of the type of introspection and analysis necessary to come to an informed decision on the existence of a god thing. Then again ,I hate it and its fans with a passion because I feel it morons on tv for the entertainment of morons, and anyone who says its a useful real time sociological study would be better off getting off their fat arses and going to talk to some people who aren't obsessed with achieving their 15 minutes of fame.

You have an excellent way with words, yet you come out with this nonsense. Because I watch Big Brother, I have less developed faculties of reasoning and analysis? I'm afraid I don't see the connection.

What happened to make you so indiscriminately angry towards fans of the show? Did your mommy and daddy tie you to the couch and force you to watch it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

vibe666 wrote:
    ......than a type of greenfly? :D

Exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Conar

Valmont wrote:
    You have an excellent way with words, yet you come out with this nonsense. Because I watch Big Brother, I have less developed faculties of reasoning and analysis? I'm afraid I don't see the connection.

What happened to make you so indiscriminately angry towards fans of the show? Did your mommy and daddy tie you to the couch and force you to watch it?

Nice one, good to see I'm not the only moronic BB watching atheist! ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Conar wrote:
    Nice one, good to see I'm not the only moronic BB watching atheist! ;)
    Unfortunately, I'll pray for your soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

it's much too late for prayer, we're all going straight to hell, but I'm fairly certain that all the corrie, emmerdale and eastenders watchers will be in front of us!

i only ened up watching BB because my g/f was hooked, but i have to say that it's one of the most entertaining things on TV at the moment. I couldn't get into the last series, but this one's been great.

like the guy on 8 out of 10 cats said "it's like having pets you don't have to feed." :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Its bad enough you rot your brain with BB, but really 8 out of 10 cats. Thats just self abuse.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

vibe666 wrote:
    "it's like having pets you don't have to feed." :D
    LOL, I like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

ya! But BB is a load of ****e! All it is, is watching someone go to the loo, or sleep or (sarcasim) when it gets really exciting they eat food!!! Can you believe that:eek: Now thats just wild!

Advertisement