Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elvis lives thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,499 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

i say thank god elvis died. otherwise we would never have had the privelege of such sexifiedness as this gracing the world:

whoa!.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

HA! Love the Camel Toe! Is that you, Coyote?:p

I wish i looked that hot :D

As fot the Butt Pictures?
    In the words of Elvis:
    Thank you. Thank you very much!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

everywhere i go in this place butt pics!!! oaw haw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Lust4Life wrote:
    HA! Love the Camel Toe! Is that you, Coyote?:p

Camel Toe oaw haw.

Aw, CB, the link is not specific enough. Retry.

works ok for me when I clicked it. U might have to sign into youtube first.;)

Yup. You are correct. I will need to sign up.

LOL! Sideways sloppy Joe!!!!

• Advertisement

ELVIS.gif

Always loved Poke Salad Annie! Chomp! Chomp!
    You'd be amazed how many Northern Americans don't even know that song!

Lust4Life wrote:
    Always loved Poke Salad Annie! Chomp! Chomp!

one of the best alright. I didn't know about it myself until I got the vegas shows dvd. Don't know why it doesn't get more exposure, its a cracker of a song.

Well... don't want to hurt your feelings, but the original artist did it better. That's the one I know and love. Elvis did it well, but not as well as Tony Joe White did.

Don't spank me! (Well, okay, if you must. Ooh!)

L4L

Lust4Life wrote:
    Well... don't want to hurt your feelings
    too late :(

*elvis does every song better than everyone else ;)

(this is true even in cases when other artists do a bettter version)

elvis ftw

Lust4Life wrote:
    Well... don't want to hurt your feelings, but the original artist did it better. That's the one I know and love. Elvis did it well, but not as well as Tony Joe White did.

Don't spank me! (Well, okay, if you must. Ooh!)

L4L

Ooh, Tony Joe White, i've heard a couple of his tunes, "Did somebody make a fool out of you" & High Sheriff of Calhoun Parish"...great voice!!!

Meanwhile back to Elvis: (heres a lil prayer)

CandleLabels117.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Googled "Velvet Elvis" which produced this very Fruitful result!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Poor auld Elvis. Them rawk'n'rowil luvin aliens will bring him back some day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Blush_01: Don't mind L4L's Google. It's a Chicago Elvis she is thinking of, which explains it all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Who went on the eat lots of beans and fast food so that Chicago would be the...what? City?:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Windy city, just like Elvis. Just another drug addicted singer... Oh, my head is tender. Too many pints last night...

Orangeboom does go to the head in my pants.:) The only known cure is the hair of a fox in my pants?

No, this longneck before me does not say Oranjeboom. Whitbread Pale Ale. And no, no picture of Elvis, but something that looks like a stagg without horns. Perhaps female? Oh, this one is not a pint, but 355 ML. Very cold. Just got it out of the box. Now, I don't have any fox hair, but the neighbor downstairs has a dog. Hair of the Dog? I always thought it had something to do with chickens? Raw eggs and bier? No, I figure after I have the second one, all will be fine, considering my limits.

...just like an Elvis...in my pants.

Counters with a lukewarm Smithwicks. Y-u-u--u--u-u-u-r-r-r-r-r-r--c-c-cc--u--u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-m-m-m--m-m--m-m-m--!

I mean it's growing on me. Not like a stag (he-hum) but like some sort of benevolent fungus which though appearing disgusting does in fact have mind-altering qualities. Elvis and Johnny Cash would approve.

(Us Rocker-billies must stick together:) )

I picture Elvis with a guitar. You know guitars exhibit both genders? Elvis lives...in my pants...like a walrus.

Mmmm...I know. The neck part would be popular with the ladies methinks? All that work on the low notes up there.

Elvis was more of a middle-man.

• Advertisement

posted by Blush_01:
    Poor auld Elvis. Them rawk'n'rowil luvin aliens will bring him back some day.

Did you say ALIENS??????

Advertisement