Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 General Discussion -** SPOLERS **HEAVY ON SEASON 2 DISCUSSION + FINALE

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Loon, if you're so disillusioned with Lost and seem to hate it so much, why are you still reading and posting in this forum? Surely it would make more sense to just forget about it rather than constantly criticising it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

i dont hate lost.. but season two was terrible compared to season one... the mysticism has turned into a big corporation.... and now they'll probably tie dharma into the mysticism with the original inhabitants of the island.. making everything far too obvious..

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭elurhs

The writers are walking the inevitable tightrope that comes with having a show based on a mystery. What to reveal, what not to reveal... If they string it out too long, people will switch off. If they tell too much, other people will switch off. Answers to some of the mysteries will piss off some people and delight more people. There was no way they could hold on to all of their viewers from season one, no show really does. People get bored and move onto the next big thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

and now they'll probably tie dharma into the mysticism with the original inhabitants of the island..

I think thats pretty much where the show is going but you never know it could be alright. They could bring back the mystery of the Island if we find out that Dharma don't really know whats going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MIGWAR-DWP

maybe this is the shape of season three...

"...Danica is filming an innovative new yoga/meditation DVD called Daily Dose of Dharma that will come out later this year. Click HERE to be put on our mailing list and be among the first to get a copy!"

a quote from danica mckellar's website (dont ask what i was doing there...)

• Advertisement

.... OH MY GAWD!!! (maggie wheeler stylie).. how could i have been so stupid... so fred savage is behind it.. should have got it from all the flashbacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I for one would like to see some monkeys on the island.
    Some sort of Monkey Island™ as it were...

so all the losties have to do is take the duck and put it in the watering can.. then mix the nuts with the petrol... then use the key as a counter weight to open the rabbit hutch, etc, etc...

Advertisement