Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL: 2X16 - "The Whole Truth" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

loon wrote:
    WHAT! sun and vincent.. now thats just sick.. i've heard of koreans eating dogs.. but dogs eating koreans??
    :p
    That made me laugh....not a very plausible theory though!

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Anyone know if and when it's being repeated this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I thought it was a very average episode, Charlie is turning very nasty. Grr!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

seabee wrote:
    Anyone know if and when it's being repeated this week?

Yes - see my post here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Okay, this is a bit wild but.....

Is it possible that Jack & Locke are not asking questions because they already know the answers?

Maybe they knew the 'crash' was going to happen.
    Maybe they only found out what is happening while they were spending time in the hatch, and are sworn/threathened to secrecy, or have decided it is best not to tell the remaining survivors.
    Maybe Jack thinks Locke doesn't know & Vice Versa.

Or MAYBE, all of the above is wayyyyyaaayyayayay off the mark!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

surely.. if they knew the crash was gonna happen, they'd not have got on the plane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MIGWAR-DWP

MAYBE, BUT IF THEY KNEW THEY'D SURVIVE AND POSSIBLY DISCOVER A BIG FOOT, I RECKON THEY STILL WOULD GET ON THE PLANE...

i KNOW I WOULD...

MAYBE, BUT IF THEY KNEW THEY'D SURVIVE AND POSSIBLY DISCOVER A BIG FOOT, I RECKON THEY STILL WOULD GET ON THE PLANE...

i KNOW I WOULD...

My Pc Thought That Was So Funny It Posted It Twice...

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

A big foot?

Did I miss something...

RE: the crash, It has been suggested that it could have been staged, and that the memories of the plane crashing were implanted into the minds of the survivors....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

what were charlie and sayid building when anna lucia came ove? Im probably missing something glaringly obvious, but i coulndt think what it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

loon wrote:
    surely.. if they knew the crash was gonna happen, they'd not have got on the plane.

Well Locke would have still gotten on the plane, as whatever confined him to the wheelchair was cured during the crash !

Sorry all.

My post should have read:
    MAYBE, BUT IF THEY KNEW THEY'D SURVIVE AND POSSIBLY DISCOVER
    A BIG FOOT
    , I RECKON THEY STILL WOULD GET ON THE PLANE...

i KNOW I WOULD...

Sorry again....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

omg you mean you can actually type lowercase.

thank you superman

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

think about the structure of every episode. These memories only seem to be coming back to the people as they experience life on the Island (true for that claire episode). Perhaps these memories are just being implanted while they are there, and motivate them to behave in a certain way against certain obstacles they are currently facing on the island. (dont tell me what i cant do etc)

They were merely a group of "others" (or ordinary people) who had their memories erased and woke up beside a burning plane with all these memories coming to them as they spent more time on the island. Pretty fecking unlikely I know, but it would explain Locke's legs being "fixed" (ie he was never in a wheelchair in the first place).

Any of ye seen that movie Dark City? Its on that buzz (except one guy just cant remember anything due to a botched memory implant).

Decent enough episode, but a return to form of nothing happening and nothing being explained - which is so fcuking annoying having to wait another week to find out anything.
    Next episode (lockdown) is directed by darren aronofsky (pi, requim for a dream), so hopefully it'll be a return to the wierd side of things, and get us all back on locke's side.

danniemcq wrote:
    omg you mean you can actually type lowercase.

thank you superman

IF THAT WAS DIRECTED AT ME I BELIEVE YOU CAN BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

no i aimed it at the guy 2 computers down from you with the spiky hair. of course it was you who else is that annoying?

danniemcq wrote:
    no i aimed it at the guy 2 computers down from you with the spiky hair. of course it was you who else is that annoying?

I'M SORRY, DO YOU HAVE YOUR PERIOD?

FORGET TO TAKE YOUR PROZAC?

JUST AN ARSE??

GET OVER IT....

TALK TO ME AGAIN WHEN YOU GET PAST PUBERTY

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.... HANDBAGS.. and moon rags...

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭MeTV

Wee, Charlie joked about it being a dining table but I think it's being left up to our imaginations for now. Look to me like the beginings of some form of more permanent shelter.

Migwar, can you turn your caps lock off, please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Evil_Bilbo wrote:

Next episode (lockdown) is directed by darren aronofsky (pi, requim for a dream), so hopefully it'll be a return to the wierd side of things, and get us all back on locke's side.

Its not. He pulled out and someone else directed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

no way - booooo! boooo-urns. Ah - I like episodes about
    locke
    anyway - much better than ones about jin and sun -
    maybe we'll get to like him again - he's hardly done anything but gurn in this season - maybe he'll start askin the island for advice again - I love that sh1t

MeTV wrote:
    Migwar, can you turn your caps lock off, please?

I'd like to apologise to anyone who finds capital letters either scary or annoying. I have explained before that my work requires me to have CAPS LOCK on at all times and, as I'm a bad boy, do a lot of posting when i should be working. I'll try to keep it down but, please people, they're only the same as the small letters... JUST BIGGER...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Thought it was a poor episode. Jin and Sun flashbacks always bore me. I do feel sorry for Sun though cause the others will presumably be after the baby since they seem to like kids so much.

MIGWAR-DWP wrote:
    I'd like to apologise to anyone who finds capital letters either scary or annoying. I have explained before that my work requires me to have CAPS LOCK on at all times and, as I'm a bad boy, do a lot of posting when i should be working. I'll try to keep it down but, please people, they're only the same as the small letters... JUST BIGGER...;)

hey you b@stard... my family were killed by a group of savage capitals... so much so that i find it hard to use them...

loon wrote:
    hey you b@stard... my family were killed by a group of savage capitals... so much so that i find it hard to use them...

And that capital was my father!

And that capital was my father!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(aaaaarrrrrggghhhh... capitals...)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

the lost boards have long been a bastion of capitalism.

viva la revolution!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I didnt think Sayid and Ana Lucia were so damn stupid. Obviously, the map was going to lead to the "others"...I would've thought they would cop on to that.

Good episode, though. I don't understand the title though :confused:

I'm glad Sun is pregnant!

• Advertisement

I didnt think Sayid and Ana Lucia were so damn stupid. Obviously, the map was going to lead to the "others"...I would've thought they would cop on to that.

Good episode, though. I don't understand the title though :confused:

I'm glad Sun is pregnant!

huh? ... was it not just a fenry suggestion. ie to get the losties thinking..

.. i didn't realise how blatantly obvious it was.. golly gosh! i hope they don't find the balloon now....

Advertisement