Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 29-05-2006 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

hey all,

Does anyone know when the Summer '06 exam results are out... I checked the ul web page but can't find a date, or maybe I just didn't look hard enough!

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

had another look... had to go back a year on the calender.... there out on the 3rd of july...

Sorry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I was about to ask the same question!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

So they're out the last week in June then!

Usually ya can access them the friday before hand...even earlier in the week sometimes,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 d_mc_a

UL Results are out now, if anybody is interested in getting them before the rush;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

No they're not...well they aren't for me anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭mcowhey

mine weren't up but then i went into my cv and clicked on education and the results were there..i got them for me and my friend.but my brothers ones aren't up yet..its weird..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Oh right I didn't look there. Thanks for that! Got my results now!

solid. results are there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dv

Grrr....All they have is my leaving results!

Now they're just messin' with me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭hotnipples

Score, all A's B's and C's

:D:D:D:D

Best of luck to the rest of ya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Punchesnpeaches

Poo, mine aren't up yet either. I am cracking up. S'pose if they're not up at this stage they won't be up until tomo so I should really stop checking...

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

omg where the **** r they? i'm in my cv in student records?? there's no education button i can click!!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Fiona23

fcuk sake mine aren't up either, the education bit of cv has no college results up for me whatsoever. Wonder what it all means. Least I didn't get a letter yet!! I doubt anything will be up until tomorrow at least

its up, but i dunno how 2do this QCA see i did a post grad in ul this yr n my degree is from maynooth and there was no QCA. on top of my results it has a grade = 2.1 but i just rang my mate and she said my QCA will determine my grade.

WHAT A LOAD OF BOLOX. I'm so pissed off

where are ur results up i cant get mine at all?

budthedub wrote:
    omg where the **** r they? i'm in my cv in student records?? there's no education button i can click!!?!?

Click on 'Student CV' under 'Cooperative Education & Careers Division' on the right hand side of the main page. The education link is then near the top right hand corner of the next page.

Of course there might still be nothing there...grrr...

Edit: Nevermind, I see you got them.

Go in2 student records! click on ur cv and its a big page so scroll across 2 d right, thats how i missed it earlier on. u'll see education button, click on it and its all there. but i dunno how 2do this QCA and ****tin a massive brick coz i'm happy wit my results, esp 1 of them and i dunno how 2do QCA r what i got r NOTHING!!
    BEST OF LUCK, U'LL B SAVAGE!

dv did u get urs yet?

THANKS DV!!

Just TRYIN 2do QCA and i'm doin it all wrong

Fiona23 wrote:
    dv did u get urs yet?

Nope, still nothing.

Hopefully they'll go up some time tomorrow. I won't be overly pleased if I've to wait until Friday, or even worse, next week.

• Advertisement

is it a bad sign mine aren't up? DV did u get urs????????

Fiona23 wrote:
    is it a bad sign mine aren't up?

Nah, a few people here have said they don't have them and I know at least one other person in the real world who doesn't have them either. I wouldn't worry.

I'd be weed off, but I wouldn't worry.

budthedub wrote:
    Go in2 student records! click on ur cv and its a big page so scroll across 2 d right, thats how i missed it earlier on. u'll see education button, click on it and its all there. but i dunno how 2do this QCA and ****tin a massive brick coz i'm happy wit my results, esp 1 of them and i dunno how 2do QCA r what i got r NOTHING!!
    BEST OF LUCK, U'LL B SAVAGE!

qca:

http://www.ul.ie/studentservices/student-handbook.htm

basically, work out what each grade is worth [there's a guide in the link above, just search qca on the page]

each module is worth a certain amount of credits, this is their weight..most are worth 3 but differ depending on year and course i guess.

QPV is grade worth * module weight, eg b1 = 3.2 * 3 for the module.

repeat for all modules.

total yer QPV.

semester qca == total QPV * 1.00 / total modules weight - 0.00 * 1.00.

it's all in the handbook. :)

This system is bolox thank u just did it!
    bring back maynooth system, just give u ur results.
    i'm not happy at all with some of my grades and what i think my QCA is :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Just got mine, thanks for the info.... if anyone has the Grades-QCA value please let me know!

A1 4.00
    A2 3.60
    B1 3.20
    B2 2.80
    B3 2.80
    C1 2.60
    C2 2.40
    C3 2.00
    D1 1.60
    D2 1.20

Think thats rite?!?! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

2 A's 2 B's and a C me happy.....QCA is probably the same as it was last time around. Victory is mine once again :)

budthedub wrote:
    A1 4.00
    A2 3.60
    B1 3.20
    B2 2.80
    B3 2.80
    C1 2.60
    C2 2.40
    C3 2.00
    D1 1.60
    D2 1.20

Think thats rite?!?! ;)
    B2 is 3.0.

Server seems to be down now...

mine still aren't up, but my mama collected the post and she said i didnt get a letter so not so bad!! My boyfriend results were up in edcuation bit of cv last year and they were the wrong results so who knows what ul are up to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Just got mine,

An A1, 3 B1's, B2 and C1.

Damn delighted with those.

Advertisement