Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you rap? let the people decide

Options
  • 28-05-2006 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

if you think you have what it takes to be a rapper or like to make up your own raps then post them here and let people say what they think, simple as that.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

this is a rap i made a few weeks ago, it's pretty sh1te but, sure, what can you do. P.S i know the first bit is from Deep cover.

Tonight’s the night I’m getting in some sh1t, gon’ killin u niggaz coz I feel like it, this rap games a race ill shoot you in the face, leave your posse in disgrace, hav the police spraying mace, I don’t give a fúck, pickin’ hos up in my truck, my 24s spinnin, and that’s just the beginning, cruising in my chevvy with the top right down, I put hollow tips in clowns, I leave them in the ground, I havin you saying wow when I spit it on the mic, in the back of the limo geetin it on with some dikes, I give you what u like whether its for the gangstas or the bitches, my last album left a nigga makin riches, I could leave the game right now but I’m in far too deep.... that's as far as i got, it's a bit like a nursery rhyme really. ALL comments appreciated, good and bad...(most likely all bad)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

N05H3AD wrote:
    this is a rap i made a few weeks ago, it's pretty sh1te but, sure, what can you do. P.S i know the first bit is from Deep cover.

Tonight’s the night I’m getting in some sh1t, gon’ killin u niggaz coz I feel like it, this rap games a race ill shoot you in the face, leave your posse in disgrace, hav the police spraying mace, I don’t give a fúck, pickin’ hos up in my truck, my 24s spinnin, and that’s just the beginning, cruising in my chevvy with the top right down, I put hollow tips in clowns, I leave them in the ground, I havin you saying wow when I spit it on the mic, in the back of the limo geetin it on with some dikes, I give you what u like whether its for the gangstas or the bitches, my last album left a nigga makin riches, I could leave the game right now but I’m in far too deep.... that's as far as i got, it's a bit like a nursery rhyme really. ALL comments appreciated, good and bad...(most likely all bad)
    i'll post later folks.that's good!!

i'll post later folks.that's good!!

aftermathcrew has a gudun' lined up, wats better is he made it up in religion class!:D !:) !:D !

N05H3AD wrote:
    aftermathcrew has a gudun' lined up, wats better is he made it up in religion class!:D !:) !:D !
    your sig is good!!he makes this rap look like it is good.i'll post it later!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You're from Wexford, and I'm guessing you're white, so why try to pretend to be a gangsta?

Aftermathcrew stop making stupid fúcking posts on every thread and for the love of God stop quoting every fúcking post you are replying to.

• Advertisement

Makaveli wrote:
    You're from Wexford, and I'm guessing you're white, so why try to pretend to be a gangsta?

Aftermathcrew stop making stupid fúcking posts on every thread and for the love of God stop quoting every fúcking post you are replying to.

not pretendin' to be a gangsta i just like rap music, there would be no point in rapping about the cows and fields would there now also why would you be arsed givin' out about stupid things like quoting, why do you listen to rap if your white and your not from "the hood"? hey Orizio your no longer my least fav. mod, congrats :D

i'm in a field, there's a cow......wow....now i'm on the road and i've fogotten my PIN code.......i remembered it it was something......oh there's another cow.....wow....and a sheep.....my phone rings, there's a bleep....it aftermathcrew saying he hates Makavelli too !:D !:) !:D !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Somebody please kill me now.

I guess we have another thing Wexford people can't do(besides play Hurling) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

heres something i thought up myself,just messing about ,but even saying that im execting the usual widespread insults and all that,anyway here goes

now lets take it back to the beggining when
    my head was spinning,when it didnt matter who was winning or losing
    when i didnt know what to expect but was always anxious for what was gonna happen next,when things were great all love no hate,when things werent so complicated,im talking about when we first dated ,when we iniated,but now look where were situated,we`ve got each others heart abused and were both dissorientated and confused about the choices that we chose,about the steps that we take ,the mistakes that we make,am i expected to chase after this pretty face,when it could all just be a waste of my time when i could be home alone with a rhytm and a rhyme

ah...looks like i won't bother posting my rap no5h3ad.seeing as the two boys will probably start complaining again

• Advertisement

:p lay off him orizio.it is his thread and he wants to post his rap on it.remember just because you are a moderator doesn't mean you can diss other people.oh and congrats, you have put me, and potential posters, off posting on this thread.don't bother saying "good" because you know that is about as immature as people get

j2u wrote:
    heres something i thought up myself,just messing about ,but even saying that im execting the usual widespread insults and all that,anyway here goes

when i didnt know what to expect but was always anxious for what was gonna happen next,when things were great all love no hate,when things werent so complicated,im talking about when we first dated ,when we iniated,but now look where were situated,we`ve got each others heart abused and were both dissorientated and confused about the choices that we chose,about the steps that we take ,the mistakes that we make,am i expected to chase after this pretty face,when it could all just be a waste of my time when i could be home alone with a rhytm and a rhyme

Just a bit more like it. ;) Bit flowery though.

The fact that anybody immediately equates being a rapper with materialism and gangsterism shows they should start listening to Dance music or Metal or some other crap where lyricism is irrelevent.Not having the originality to see past the abovew traits also shows a woeful lack of imagination and somebody who has only ever listened to one facet of Hip-Hop.

In sjort,stay away from the pen and the pad nowhateverthehellyournameis.

:p lay off him orizio.it is his thread and he wants to post his rap on it.remember just because you are a moderator doesn't mean you can diss other people.oh and congrats, you have put me, and potential posters, off posting on this thread.don't bother saying "good" because you know that is about as immature as people get

Constructive criticism and all that. ;) He asked what people think of his rhymes,I am telling him what I think.

People please remember this forum is for debating.

i don't listen to hip-hop.by the way when you were slagging me and no5h3ad about watching t.v, well i don't have a t.v.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

what the hell kind of response is that??i dont mind u insulting it or giving me a bad response but in ENGLISH PLEASE,stop trying to sound intelligent talking in riddles like that,just say what u didnt like about it or if anything what u did .thats all i want from the rap i posted

i was talking to orizio.i like your rap though.sorry if i offended you but i was talking to "el duce"

j2u wrote:
    what the hell kind of response is that??i dont mind u insulting it or giving me a bad response but in ENGLISH PLEASE,stop trying to sound intelligent talking in riddles like that,just say what u didnt like about it or if anything what u did .thats all i want from the rap i posted

Just a bit more like it.;) Bit flowery though.

That was my reponse to you.

<Personal attacks are against the rules>

yeah, well stop jeering us then.don't pretend you don't know what i am on about.constructive criticism my ****ing arse!!!

<personal attacks are against the rules> well then abide by the rules orizio, also that's great just editing my posts coz i'm making a good point. also j2u's rap was class and you go saying it's flowery, try make a better one, it's obvious that he spent time making that

• Advertisement

So you would rather I just lied to the threadstarter then?

yeah you have put him off posting again

Orizio wrote:
    i would.you don't have to diss him.his rap was quality

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

aftermathcrew - can you not post one post at a time instead of two within a few minutes? Why not try to get this thread back on topic and post your rap instead of complaining about other posts?

I think it's 'not true' to real rapping when Irish people (for example) rap about niggaz and chevvies and 'da hood'. Rapping is not just about saying a poem about the Bronx quickly. It's about expressing yourself and your own experiences. That's my opinion anyway. When I try to make up a rap (I'm crap btw, so I'm not going to post :rolleyes: ), the raps are about my own experiences. How can one rap and put feeling and emotion into something they haven't experienced?

Orizio wrote:

you didn't have to lie you could have said something less harsh, you just use your moderator status to boss people about and force people to accept your views and make fun of other peoples views i.e my liking of YB

Caryatnid wrote:
    aftermathcrew - can you not post one post at a time instead of two within a few minutes?
    that was accidental. myself and orizio posted simultaeneously!!

Caryatnid wrote:
    aftermathcrew - can you not post one post at a time instead of two within a few minutes? Why not try to get this thread back on topic and post your rap instead of complaining about other posts?

I think it's 'not true' to real rapping when Irish people (for example) rap about niggaz and chevvies and 'da hood'. Rapping is not just about saying a poem about the Bronx quickly. It's about expressing yourself and your own experiences. That's my opinion anyway. When I try to make up a rap (I'm crap btw, so I'm not going to post :rolleyes: ), the raps are about my own experiences. How can one rap and put feeling and emotion into something they haven't experienced?

yeah that is a good oppinion, maybe i would have been better off not starting this thread at all, i just thought that people could be influenced by the type of music they listen to and be inspired to write similar stuff.

Fine.

Back to posting lyrics or else this thread gets locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

j2u wrote:

I like it. Easily related too, decent word play and it has flow to it.

noshead, if you think liking rap means being a gangster you really need to snap out of it. Nobody is going to take you seriously if your lyrical content revolves around niggas, bitches, money and drive bys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

N05H3AD wrote:
    yeah that is a good oppinion, maybe i would have been better off not starting this thread at all, i just thought that people could be influenced by the type of music they listen to and be inspired to write similar stuff.
    Hey hey, no way! I think it was a good idea to start this thread. I'm not saying that we shouldn't write rap - I was just talking about the rap-topic. It's definitely ok to be influenced by music and other people.
    Influence is good in music.
    Dominence is bad.

Advertisement